Seeking Unimaginative, Non-Fantasy, No-Ghosting, Real, Actual Woman for Ongoing Connection

BigBallsCanuck

A Real Person!
Hello Real Woman!

Are you tired of all the head-games being played on Lit and want a Real connection with a Real man? I'd love to talk with you!!

I do like imagination but want to know who the REAL woman is behind that imagination. I adore fantasies BUT I want to know the Real woman weaving those fantasies with me. I want an Ongoing, Frequent connection, with quick and timely responses, even if only to let me know why you can't converse now.

If you are also seeking someone to enjoy an ongoing conversation with, about life generally and with fairly frequent sexual play online I'd love to chat and see if we connect!!! An emotionlal as well as sexual connection would be lovely!

I've found this through Lit in the past but lately haven't had this, just brief exchanges or very sporadic ones with busy people! I'm busy too but make time for important people and activities. I'm caring, compassionate, a great listener, good conversationalist, witty and punny, creative, imaginative, and love word play. An outdoor person with a passion for all things aquatic. Also kinky, wicked, open-minded, Dom irl and online, but can switch for play with right woman.

I am attached, I'll let you know at the outset, no use wasting our time! Discretion necessary and given.

I'm an older man (yes, a dirty old man I admit lol), 65 yrs of age (29 in my mind) but not your typical old fart, in good shape 6'4" 225 lbs, with long wavy white hair and beard. Also I used to be a Christian Minister, decades ago. Now I enjoy naughty play related to sacrilegious and blasphemous themes.

Want to exchange photos/videos soonish, and videochat if we hit it off.

I am both Angel and Devil: caring, compassionate and a great listener, respecting you as a person, cherishing and caring for you as a woman; in bed I respond to your needs and will never abuse you (unless requested), however I am also an Alpha Dom Lover; rough and kinky and wicked, who will use you and leave you panting, screaming and crying out for more!! Even online!! With just chat I will make your panties wet, give you multiple orgasms and ruin you for any other man!! Many women have told me these very things! If you hear my voice the feelings are even more intense, if we videochat prepare for volcanic sexual ecstasy!

More about me physically and my preferences in women. https://dirtycode.io/FLO7X

Ask me anything, I'll answer honestly.

Hope to hear from you, Hunter :devilish::rose:

Last edited:
Too long to read.
Maybe this is what's happening, not many people can read more than a headline anymore, so they don't get past the first line of what I'm looking for LOL!!

Well we wouldn't connect then obviously, if you can't read and absorb this much.

Last edited:
Editing this post: 2 of the women who I thought had ghosted me contacted me and I stand corrected, I just expected instant replies, my expectations were at fault, not them!! Talked it through with them and we're having FUN!!

Edited again: sporadic chats, not much connection.

Last edited:
Well duped again this week by women who contacted me. All eager, say they'll get tback the next day or we set up time to chat then no show! Or have threads complaining about men disappearing, then they do exactly the same thing!

Are there ANY women on here anymore who will actually follow through on what they say they will do?

Hello Real Woman!

Are you tired of all the head-games being played on Lit and want a Real connection with a Real man? I'd love to talk with you!!

I do like imagination but want to know who the REAL woman is behind that imagination. I adore fantasies BUT I want to know the Real woman weaving those fantasies with me. I want an Ongoing, Frequent connection, with quick and timely responses, even if only to let me know why you can't converse now.

If you are also seeking someone to enjoy an ongoing conversation with, about life generally and with fairly frequent sexual play online I'd love to chat and see if we connect!!! An emotionlal as well as sexual connection would be lovely!

I've found this through Lit in the past but lately haven't had this, just brief exchanges or very sporadic ones with busy people! I'm busy too but make time for important people and activities. I'm caring, compassionate, a great listener, good conversationalist, witty and punny, creative, imaginative, and love word play. An outdoor person with a passion for all things aquatic. Also kinky, wicked, open-minded, Dom irl and online, but can switch for play with right woman.

I am attached, I'll let you know at the outset, no use wasting our time! Discretion necessary and given.

I'm an older man (yes, a dirty old man I admit lol), 65 yrs of age (29 in my mind) but not your typical old fart, in good shape 6'4" 225 lbs, with long wavy white hair and beard. Also I used to be a Christian Minister, decades ago. Now I enjoy naughty play related to sacrilegious and blasphemous themes.

More about me physically and my preferences in women. https://dirtycode.io/FLO7X

Why do you have two accounts?

Why do you have two accounts?
Because with my other name it was gender ambiguous and I get too many messages from men, like this one is garnering unfortunately lol! Both have the same info about me, if you read my profile you can see, who I say I am is true, no bullshitting or flights of fancy there! Other name is @Cernunnos69

I'd delete one of these because frankly it's a pain checking both, but there are connections I've made and messages which I want to save on both of them!

Last edited:
The request for an unimaginative woman is honestly amazing lol
Thought it would get attention! And I want a woman who isn't presenting a fantasy of who she (or he, too often) wants to be, but is who she says she is!! After that we can play with fantasies, I do say I like imagination in the body of my post!

Last edited:
Hello Real Woman!

Hello, my name is Angie. I have only read the stories on this site but wanted to see what else there is. Happy to chat.

Hunter, I know this will be a gutting disappointment when you realize that this response to your last call to Real Women on Lit is just me.... a dude and in the same boat as you!:) I sincerely apologize! That said, i can wholeheartedly identify with this frustration of finding REAL and Authentic women on Lit. That said, I know these REAL and Authentic women exist on Lit but they are hard to find and like many things timing is everything and i also know that authentic women on Lit have their own struggles/challenges with finding Real and Authentic and non-psycho guys like us!:) I have found some wonderful and like-minded women in the past but it can take a while and lots of effort sifting through the scammers, the dudes posing as women and many others. Thanks for putting yourself out there authentically and good luck! Let me know when you find her and no, you don't need to divulge her screen name! :)

Hunter, I know this will be a gutting disappointment when you realize that this response to your last call to Real Women on Lit is just me.... a dude and in the same boat as you!:) I sincerely apologize! That said, i can wholeheartedly identify with this frustration of finding REAL and Authentic women on Lit. That said, I know these REAL and Authentic women exist on Lit but they are hard to find and like many things timing is everything and i also know that authentic women on Lit have their own struggles/challenges with finding Real and Authentic and non-psycho guys like us!:) I have found some wonderful and like-minded women in the past but it can take a while and lots of effort sifting through the scammers, the dudes posing as women and many others. Thanks for putting yourself out there authentically and good luck! Let me know when you find her and no, you don't need to divulge her screen name! :)
Thanks for the commiseration, and I know Real women are on here, I have connected with some, but not many want the type of connection I'm seeking! And because I'm attached that may not be reasonable!! But I'm not a reasonable sort lol!!

Many fakers for sure, waaaaay too many, why the hell would a man want to pretend to be a woman anyway!! And many women say they want all that I mention in lengthy profile and ads, but in the end they really don't, and play their games.

Good luck on your search too!!

Last edited:
Back