Romantic, Intense & Genuine Heartfelt connections - Is that still possible on Lit? Seeking that spark......intently.

Glamguy7

Experienced
Do you miss that flutter of the heart, the racing of emotions, and the excitement to be desired, loved, and valued..in the company of somebody who appreciates and seeks the same? Beyond the Role Plays & Cyber......Is Genuine friendships and deep connections still possible on Lit? I long for that spark!

Just turned 40. Single Male here. Never married. Educated. Late Bloomer. Marketing/PR Professional for Tech Firms. Romantic. I have been conservative for most of my life, who is realizing that time flies fast. I know I am not growing younger. Turning a new leaf and desiring to explore the deepest parts of me...Sensual/Sexual/Emotional/ Taboo/ Spiritual...everything that defines me with somebody who can sense and celebrate it with me. I wonder if I can meet somebody who can inspire our un-lived lives, wishes, and desires...who can celebrate our individual personas through a connection that is as wild and intense, grounded and colorful on all fronts.

Friendship - Emotional Fulfillment - Intense Attraction - Passionate Exploration - Soul Connection - Would you desire that too? I know that this is not a Dating site. But I sincerely feel that true celebration of the sensual and sexual...and most most profound desires of our heart always come from a sincere need to be accepted, loved and celebrated for what we are without judgement. That is what I can offer unconditionally.

My only request is to bring your true self to the table. Just be "YOU". Married or Single, Black or White, Chubby or Petite, Local or International, as long as your heart values connection, I would love to know you. If that rhymes for you, please reach out. I also do find women older than me very attractive....sensually and sexually, on so many levels, but honestly, it is the personality that genuinely attracts. Yes, I can be very kinky and dripping sensual....but your hearts energy is what will truly open me up on so many levels.

Enough of my ravings😁. Here is my resume:
a. Age - 40 years old, Single-Unmarried Male, Travels between the US & India
b. First look: Light chocolate Brown complexion, Jason Statham style balding hairstyle, Often complimented for my thick brown lips & soulful Eyes, Hairy Body, Bit Athletic, Fashionable, and Trendy.
c. Work: Marketing & PR Consultant for Technology Firms
d. Hobbies - Reading Books, Making friends, Traveling, Deep love for Performing Arts & world culture, Exploring spirituality, Reading and learning about Tantra
e. Favorite kinks: Smell & Taste of a Woman, Deep Kissing & Smooching, Exploring the Kamasutra, Oral exploration on all fronts.
f. Things I cannot live without: Robert Frost & Rumi Poems. Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Laughter & Positivity. Time in nature alone in the company of the birds overhead and the twinkling stars at night. My daily Spiritual readings. Conversations with God. and to be LOVED!

❤️The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen Or even touched - They must be felt with the heart❤️. - Author Unknown.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I would also love your thoughts and feedback on the possibility of finding True, Meaningful connections here. So feel free to add to this thread. I love interacting. Each mail and feedback will be responded to. And thank you all for building a beautiful community of Literotica lovers who care and support each other in here.

Sincerely,
😊P😊

I've found that a handful of times over the years. Not from Lit (where I'm fairly new), but from similar adult venues.
It's amazing when it happens, but unfortunately too rare to ever expect

I've found that a handful of times over the years. Not from Lit (where I'm fairly new), but from similar adult venues.
It's amazing when it happens, but unfortunately too rare to ever expect
That is beautiful to know. I appreciate you sharing this. Hmm too rare.....you are so correct but to feel that spark of fullness to experience mutual passion, love and caring....is something to yearn for. I really would desire it!!

I have found this twice. It's quite possible but also rare. I am happy with both of those relationships. One is pretty old and dates back to a previous account and Lit profile. The other is newer, but I already treasure that relationship very deeply and the depth of feeling continues to grow. Interestingly, both were the result of a very brief, but very heartfelt personal ad; each had little detail and was only a few sentences in length. The kind you wouldn't expect to be effective coming from either gender. I don't know if that really means anything. The word "data" has a number of definitions and, "the plural of anecdote" is not among them.
Thanks for sharing Stephen. How wonderful to be able to connect and meet somebody who feels deeply and let the mutual attraction grow over time. Appreciate you sharing this, helps me keep my hope up. Very rare...so rightly said...but then I believe it is out there...!

Seems, not many have had such memorable experiences. I am still looking for that rush, that joy of romance, sensual pursuits and what two lovers can bring to the mix! :)

Back