the idea of a mood and/or the attempt to capture me

still on edge the past couple of days - worked out this afternoon and got sooo sweaty and i can feel it dripping down my back and over my ass and just how sweaty my chest and stomach, and balls get. sometimes just sitting in it feels good, sexy, and i'll scoop the sweat from my balls with my fingers if i'm feeling especially naughty. but it always feels better to wash it away under the water and spend some time cleaning up my fur with a razor.
Wonderful shower picture, PB, love the mood here!! :heart::kiss:

taken before i shaved the beard off - it's too hot for it and we've got so much yard work/landscaping to figure out! getting a couple of trees chopped down tomorrow and having the yard basically wiped out so that we can start fresh and shape it and plant how we want. spent a couple of hours at the nursery yesterday getting some perennials and all sorts of good things for the bees and butterflies!

Attachments

• IMG_9751.jpg
    IMG_9751.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 16
taken before i shaved the beard off - it's too hot for it and we've got so much yard work/landscaping to figure out! getting a couple of trees chopped down tomorrow and having the yard basically wiped out so that we can start fresh and shape it and plant how we want. spent a couple of hours at the nursery yesterday getting some perennials and all sorts of good things for the bees and butterflies!
I will miss the beard, but your comfort is more important, PB and I'm happy to be gardening as well, it's so nice to be outside!! :kiss: 🥰

PB!! Those fingers make me squirmy lol 😉😈

Also, it sounds like you have a plan in action, good for you! 🙂

PB!! Those fingers make me squirmy lol 😉😈

Also, it sounds like you have a plan in action, good for you! 🙂

mm, shall i suck on those fingers to give you a proper tease? :devil:

It's been such a long year of a poorly arranged yard that it's nice to have some semblance of order and to know what we're dealing with!
I will miss the beard, but your comfort is more important, PB and I'm happy to be gardening as well, it's so nice to be outside!! :kiss: 🥰
Thanks Tali! It is nice so far - at least it isn't too hot yet! We've got our garden bed sorted now just need to transplant some of the buds that we started inside! Hoping to get a proper tree planted later this summer and might buy some Arborvitae to plant when we take down the fence to get some extra privacy in the yard! Such a fun project to hopefully create a great space.

the neighborhood isn't very well lit at 6am when i roll out of bed, and slip into some tights, but it's nice to start to see the sun peek out when i near 1.5 miles. during the June-September period it was uncomfortably hot at times but this morning i could see my breath and at points along the route the heat from the sewers was letting out steam; the trees are starting to shed their leaves and the ground has become a little more firm when i am off the road; i imagine the colors are starting to change but i don't see them very well and it's a little too early to really appreciate that; soon life will change but these quiet moments during the week are nice to just focus on keeping my legs moving and my breath steady - the repetition and reliability of these quiet moments of exertion are appreciated and it's nice to have reformed the habit

Attachments

• IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 18
the neighborhood isn't very well lit at 6am when i roll out of bed, and slip into some tights, but it's nice to start to see the sun peek out when i near 1.5 miles. during the June-September period it was uncomfortably hot at times but this morning i could see my breath and at points along the route the heat from the sewers was letting out steam; the trees are starting to shed their leaves and the ground has become a little more firm when i am off the road; i imagine the colors are starting to change but i don't see them very well and it's a little too early to really appreciate that; soon life will change but these quiet moments during the week are nice to just focus on keeping my legs moving and my breath steady - the repetition and reliability of these quiet moments of exertion are appreciated and it's nice to have reformed the habit
I'm glad you have those moments, PB, it's a healing time, IMO, I love the early mornings before everything else wakes up, it's my work out time as well and you look great! 🥰😘😍:devil:

I'm glad you have those moments, PB, it's a healing time, IMO, I love the early mornings before everything else wakes up, it's my work out time as well and you look great! 🥰😘😍:devil:
Thank youuuu, Tali! It's such a nice time of day! I wish I could move a little faster and run 7 days a week but my body already hates me enough. :ROFLMAO:

A quiet sunrise and aerob s activity is bliss. 🙂

Your looking awesome, PB! 😍💥🔥❤️

the rain pattering in a unique rhythm against my skin as if a million tiny drum sticks are tapping against my body - shower's are always the best for loosening my muscles and having a chance to catch my breath

Attachments

• 22b95bfc74c96749.png
    22b95bfc74c96749.png
    595.7 KB · Views: 26
the rain pattering in a unique rhythm against my skin as if a million tiny drum sticks are tapping against my body - shower's are always the best for loosening my muscles and having a chance to catch my breath
What a soulful picture, PB, absolutely love this photo..............something about the sound of water running is very soothing.... 🥰 🤗 :kiss:

we had the last seventy degree day of the fall (i hope, but probably not!) earlier this week and i decided to take a run on my lunch - it was way too warm out so i spent a while on the back porch stretching and doing my best to cool down afterwards; i'm sure the neighbors got more than an eyeful :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 9
we had the last seventy degree day of the fall (i hope, but probably not!) earlier this week and i decided to take a run on my lunch - it was way too warm out so i spent a while on the back porch stretching and doing my best to cool down afterwards; i'm sure the neighbors got more than an eyeful :oops:
Sounds like our weather, we're having the last of the warm days most likely this week, down to the 30's next week and you're a good neighbor giving them such a great view!! 🥰 :kiss:🤗

got (2) workouts in for Halloween today and my legs are feeling oh so tight which meant that i sat down in the shower and spent a bit of time soaping everything up and rinsing it away . i always feel a little aroused after a heavy workout, especially when i peel off the dripping clothes and become aware of just how sweaty i am and then feeling the water hitting the head of my cock always makes my body feel all sorts of stimulations that i'm not sure that i can truly describe but it was good to let the muscles take a break and hopefully the boosters we get tonight won't keep me from sweating again tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 17
got (2) workouts in for Halloween today and my legs are feeling oh so tight which meant that i sat down in the shower and spent a bit of time soaping everything up and rinsing it away . i always feel a little aroused after a heavy workout, especially when i peel off the dripping clothes and become aware of just how sweaty i am and then feeling the water hitting the head of my cock always makes my body feel all sorts of stimulations that i'm not sure that i can truly describe but it was good to let the muscles take a break and hopefully the boosters we get tonight won't keep me from sweating again tomorrow!
Hi PB, I love that photo! 😍😍 Hope your muscles got the break they needed. 🙂

dusty pianos; blurry photos; the flashing light of the train coming into the station; fog settling over the city; dusk; afternoon; melancholy late night walks; smoking cigarettes indoors; getting your autumn sweaters out of storage; finding the key to your padlock diary; rededicating yourself to the process; the sound of snow falling

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 14
Back