*-The Devils Angel-*

The_Devils_Angel

A Taste of Darkness
Afternoon,

It's always daunting to start somewhere new, post yourself, put yourself out there and then wait for some kind of reaction or feedback.... anything really. However, over time I have gotten comfortable in doing so.

We all have our reasons, stories or even excuses for being on here. Maybe, over time, I will tell mine. I don't know.

We shall see. Maybe this will be a new hangout / hideout / escape room for me. Or maybe our love will be extreme but fleeting. Even, it could be that our exchange is left at the first turn. At this stage, none of us know the answer to that.

So.....yeah, this is me putting myself out there. Feel free to say hi.

P s it's always hard to pick your first photo for your first post. But the sun is out, so I thought it should reflect this in an outdoor environment.

For now, farewell...if you do want to enter my world. Feel free.

Attachments

• IMG_20230526_042751_copy_719x696.jpg
    IMG_20230526_042751_copy_719x696.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 1,104
Last edited:
Afternoon,

It's always daunting to start somewhere new, post yourself, put yourself out there and then wait for some kind of reaction or feedback.... anything really. However, over time I have gotten comfortable in doing so.

We all have our reasons, stories or even excuses for being on here. Maybe, over time, I will tell mine. I don't know.

We shall see. Maybe this will be a new hangout / hideout / escape room for me. Or maybe our love will be extreme but fleeting. Even, it could be that our exchange is left at the first turn. At this stage, none of us know the answer to that.

P s it's always hard to pick your first photo for your first post. But the sun is out, so I thought it should reflect this in an outdoor environment.

You have great boobs. Hopefully you will feel like sharing more with us, but if you don't, at the end of the day that is up to you

If this is the first photo I can only dream what future pics will be like. You are stunning Angel and I hope this new hangout / hideout / escape room can be your future home.

Afternoon,

Hello and welcome. A gorgeous first photo and much appreciated.

Afternoon,

you look lovely please keep posting

Afternoon,

Angels and devils are the same breed. And you look fantastic, whether you are the one or the other.

Afternoon,

Thank you for the pic. I hope you do whatever it is that makes you happy. If you stay excited to learn about you.

Afternoon,

I for one am glad you put yourself out there. Sexy and intelligent you fit right in! Your thread is off too a great start.

Afternoon,

Look forwards to exploring your tattoos as you unfold yourself before our eager eyes. Thanks for the first image and a delightful one at that.

Good morning 🌞

So, day 2 has started and I have returned to see what it brings.

First of all, I want to thank you all for the lovely messages. That was a very nice, kind surprise to wake up to this morning.

Secondly, it's nice to have a distraction from real life affairs sometimes isn't it? I feel like life is going 100 miles an hour all the time and it's just nice to just stop and enjoy the present sometimes.

So this Dark Angel would like to say thank you to you all xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20230527_090859.jpg
    IMG_20230527_090859.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 702
Back