First time testing this out!

First time sharing! Would love to know what you think! She’s the best, super sexy but always have to remind her. She surprised me with an awesome photo and hinted this might boost confidence :)

Post update. Thanks so much for all the replies! Proves I was right haha :)

She saw it finally and liked all of the nice reactions! Easier to post another pic on this thread or a new one?

Not into meeting, just into her getting turned on. We are a 30’s couple.

Attachments

• F20A8930.jpeg
    F20A8930.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
Well well well, if it isnt my favorite color.

She looks lovely! Please convey our admiration!

That is an awsome Photo !! Sweet looking ass. Thanks for sharing, but i think you should pm me first with the photos and i'll review them first !!;):love:

First time sharing! Let’s see what everyone says? Be nice please haha! She’s the best, super sexy but always have to remind her. She surprised me with an awesome photo.
It looks like the two of you are beginning a new phase. I hope both of you enjoy the sharing. I would love seeing more as well.

First time sharing! Let’s see what everyone says? Be nice please haha! She’s the best, super sexy but always have to remind her. She surprised me with an awesome photo.
Your partner has a rather fantastic, sweet, rounded, pert, and by the looks of things, extremely edible, bottom. There is one thing, and one thing only, that I can see, that would improve it, and that is a number of smarting, red, handprints upon it, as she tingles from the smacks you have laid across it.
Let's hope you little sojourn, lasts for a long time, and we get to see more of your delicious woman.
T.

She is a wonderful, hot sexy woman! Love that she shared this with you. She is special !

First time sharing! Would love to know what you think! She’s the best, super sexy but always have to remind her. She surprised me with an awesome photo and hinted this might boost confidence :)
That is one FINE ass! I'd love to see anything else she wishes to share with us all. Looks like you have one smoke'n hot lady there! Luck you!

First time sharing! Would love to know what you think! She’s the best, super sexy but always have to remind her. She surprised me with an awesome photo and hinted this might boost confidence
Perfect and more please

Back