First time sucking cock?

Yep. House party. Older guy showed me interest. Kept on about sucking him. I relented and while in the back yard of the house party (dark, i held his cock and put it in my mouth. He basically nagged that im doing it wrong, not fast enough, suck harder, suck deeper. We got interrupted before he could blow

Yep. House party. Older guy showed me interest. Kept on about sucking him. I relented and while in the back yard of the house party (dark, i held his cock and put it in my mouth. He basically nagged that im doing it wrong, not fast enough, suck harder, suck deeper. We got interrupted before he could blow

Sounds like he didn't deserve you anyway!

I had given this cock a hand job and loved the way it spurted out and I was keen to try it in my mouth. When I did, I loved how it felt in my mouth and any worries over not really knowing how to do it soon vanished as I seemed to be a natural. I was a bit surprised when he came at the amount and some run down my chin and onto my t shirt. I was hooked from the very first time and happy to do it for any boyfriend, it also gets me tuned on.
Paula, it's wonderful to hear a good memory of a girl of her first blowjob. I have been fortunate to have "been there" for one and the fact that she was happy to repeat thereafter was really, really nice.

I get RP'ing all kinds of stuff, but brass tacks, it's all about fun, pleasure and laughter when things go away.

very early age. after watching someone else doing it.
Friend, sister/brother(!), cousin, adults/strangers being spied upon?

Kinda bothers me that girls are so scared by the thought of the act. And full penetration. I'm a guy; there's nothing on our side like that (except not getting hard, which is rarely a problem for the under-50 set). I wish it were not so: It's a big enough step not to be further encumbered with apprehension. I dove down into her pussy without a care in the world except to make her feel wonderful. Make privilege? What do you think?

first time sucking he pulled out and came all over my chest, it was the most intense thing I've seen, knowing I got him to shoot like that with my mouth was such a turn on.
Yay! That is EXACTLY how it ought to be: A good intense for her.

Of course, the mechanics are important, pleasurable and all. But some level of attraction, of finding a desire for this particular woman/girl or her as an exemplar of the female, is almost always a prerequisite to ejaculation. It should always be taken as a compliment AND an endorsement of her skill/technique/enthusiasm.

As to girls/women who struggle with spit/swallow (feeling that they "ought" to swallow), if you are interested in a nuanced, thoughtful explanation of what us going through a male mind at thr momrnt of decision, PM. I have no desire to pontificate, burden the thread with my philosophy OR invite criticism.

Friend, sister/brother(!), cousin, adults/strangers being spied upon?

Kinda bothers me that girls are so scared by the thought of the act. And full penetration. I'm a guy; there's nothing on our side like that (except not getting hard, which is rarely a problem for the under-50 set). I wish it were not so: It's a big enough step not to be further encumbered with apprehension. I dove down into her pussy without a care in the world except to make her feel wonderful. Make privilege? What do you think?
classmates in the lawn common to boys/girls-late evening. almost deserted except for some in need.

So in college a buddy nagged me till I agreed to Suck him, if course I added he had to suck me. So over that summer we took turns sucking each other, but neither of us finished the other off. Even tried anal, but didn’t know what we were doing and couldn’t relax so it hurt and we didn’t try again.

So come the fall, we are visiting my family and we are both in the back of my old school family van. It’s a pitch black storming night, rain is pelting the roof of the van. My mom is driving us back to my place from somewhere.

He takes my hand and puts it on his lap, I feel his semi hard on thru his pants. I don’t protest or pull away. He then opens his pants and pulls out his cock and puts my hand on it, my fingers wrap around out of habit.

He reached up and put his hand on the back of my head and I let him guide me down to his cock. I held it so the head slipped between my lips. I started to suck and lick, sliding a little more in.

For the first time he kept his hand on my head, and he gently pushed down so I took more to suck. He would push and relax setting up a tempo for my bobbing on his dick, every fourth stroke or so pushing a little harder till he was hitting my throat and I knew I was sucking more then ever before. I gagged a few times as he started thrusting while pushing down.

He put his other hand on my head and held me in place as he started to fuck my mouth, he may have even grunted a few times I don’t remember, I know I gagged several times as both his hands were holding me tight.

All of a sudden there is a hot, salty, slimey fluid shooting into my mouth and throat. I move my tongue to block the rest of the shots.

When he was done he let go of my head and I sat up...

Back