Pussy Power , we’ve enslaved Kings and brought down Empires.

I really like the concept of this thread, it really resonates with me. I'm very proud of my body, and kind of an an exhibitionist so I like to dress sexy and show off a little. My physicality and sexuality feel very powerful to me, and I have a lot of confidence. I can see and feel men respond to that, not always but pretty often, and it's a rush.

I'm usually very aware of my vagina. It's physically my center, but also mentally and spiritually, because my self is closely connected to my sexuality. And when I know a man is attracted to me, I very much feel it in my pussy. I feel his attention on my pussy even as he's trying to stay locked on my eyes.

Sorry this was so long winded. I guess the bottom line is, yes I feel proud of my body and my sexiality - my vagina - feels very powerful to me.
Not longwinded at all. Beautifully, thoughtfully stated. Thank you for sharing!

I really like the concept of this thread, it really resonates with me. I'm very proud of my body, and kind of an an exhibitionist so I like to dress sexy and show off a little. My physicality and sexuality feel very powerful to me, and I have a lot of confidence. I can see and feel men respond to that, not always but pretty often, and it's a rush.

I'm usually very aware of my vagina. It's physically my center, but also mentally and spiritually, because my self is closely connected to my sexuality. And when I know a man is attracted to me, I very much feel it in my pussy. I feel his attention on my pussy even as he's trying to stay locked on my eyes.

Sorry this was so long winded. I guess the bottom line is, yes I feel proud of my body and my sexiality - my vagina - feels very powerful to me.
no long winded! well thought out and and nicely worded!

I had a few wonderful orgasms along the way as well, role playing online gets my imagination peaking which results in physical gratification eventually.🥰
A stirring, delicious revelation. Thank you for sharing! (And your body ….Ooh! Have mercy…..)

Back