Pussy Power , we’ve enslaved Kings and brought down Empires.

Marcie48

Virgin
I’ve heard it said that men take 9 months getting out and the rest of their lives trying to get back in .😊
Seriously though I want to dedicate this first photo to a friend who is a Vet, and to all the men and women who have served their countries.🙏

[Please do not upload any hardcore images, images that violate our TOS, OR those that you did not take/create yourself to our servers. Continued violation could result in loss of privileges. Thank you!]

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve heard it said that men take 9 months getting out and the rest of their lives trying to get back in .😊
Seriously though I want to dedicate this first photo to a friend who is a Vet, and to all the men and women who have served their countries.🙏

Absolutely delightful. (y) Yours?

[Please do not upload any hardcore images, images that violate our TOS, OR those that you did not take/create yourself to our servers. Continued violation could result in loss of privileges. Thank you!]
this vet missed it.

Yea its gone

Back