Barb 17

Every married woman should be allowed to take a lover on the side. Another man with a big cock and can really fuck her brains out. Her husband should do all he can to make it happen. Offer his wife the use of their marital bed. Or pay for a hotel room. Or at the very least, just don’t stand in the way of his wife getting what she needs.

And every married man should be allowed the same thats in a sexless married. And the wife should do what ever she can do for him to clean his pipes when ever he needs !!!

Every married woman should be allowed to take a lover on the side. Another man with a big cock and can really fuck her brains out. Her husband should do all he can to make it happen. Offer his wife the use of their marital bed. Or pay for a hotel room. Or at the very least, just don’t stand in the way of his wife getting what she needs.
Every man should be lucky enough to find a sexy married woman who wants him to fuck her silly without a lot of emotional demands :nana:

Question
When we are out with friends do his friends think about having sex with me?
It probably depends on the signals you are sending out. I have a few friends that I certainly would enjoy having sex with.

Both tarts, I always look for bulges while chatting, you usually know when you ask for a single gin and it’s at least a double then it’s the leg taps as they lean forward or the accidental press against you at the bar- love that!
And do you ever accidentally brush up against their bulges?

Both tarts, I always look for bulges while chatting, you usually know when you ask for a single gin and it’s at least a double then it’s the leg taps as they lean forward or the accidental press against you at the bar- love that!
Yes, the way too familiar touching that catches me off guard is my favorite!

Back