Unexpected Sex Dreams

Achingluv

Married
Have you ever had a sex dream that came out of nowhere, but was wonderfully vivid and arousing? We all have sex dreams, but it's really nice when it's something you never saw coming but isn't at all surprising in retrospect. I had one last night that involved a longtime friend, whom I had a crush on back in the day, but haven't seen in many years.

In the dream, I walked in on my friend (busty, voluptuous, full of personality) sitting with her inexperienced adult son, with one hand in his underwear, jacking him off (his cock was half outside the underwear), while her other hand was inside her panties, clearly frigging her clit. She was gently talking to him, telling him how masturbation is perfectly okay and nothing to be ashamed about. He was moaning and panting "Yes, Mommy!" However, when he saw me, he began to grow more quiet and embarrassed. She continued to stroke and soothe him, telling him how everybody did it, including me. In order to help facilitate this "learning session", I took out my stiffening cock and began to masturbate, partly to help him feel less alone, but mostly to show my friend what she had missed all those years ago. Unfortunately, I woke up before the dream could go any further (but with a big hardon), yet with a contented feeling of having had an enjoyable experience, at least a dream version of such.

So what unusual but enjoyable sex dreams have you had? Did they unearth anything you hadn't thought about in a long time, if at all? What were the most memorable ones you've had? They're the sort of thing that can be fun to ponder (and possibly pleasure yourself to).

I am a super light sleeper, so I do remember my dreams often.

Posted this in the what did you dream thread.

I slept poorly last night and as I was fading back into sleep I was sort of awake and also dreaming.

I was with a woman from work that I have an intense sexual attraction to. She is beautiful and very milfy.

Somehow we were going to engage in some D/s play, which I really want to engage in IRL, but have never really done. I made her go outside naked and get a cherry switch. I made her kneel in front of me as i skinned the cherry switch with a pocket knife in front of her. I asked her questions… in this role I was really good at creating tension.

Anyway, i gave her some intense titty spanking with the switch which really made her wet. It hurt her but she loved it.

Then I had her get on all fours and started tiger striping her ass and backs of her legs. I spanked her with my hand and she LOVED IT. I was taking my time and really drawing it out (in a good way) bcz she was soooo turned on. I started spanking her pussy with the switch which made her cum insanely hard. She was eating it up and really turned on.

All the while I was asking her questions. When she got any wrong I made her get on her knees and I would fuck her mouth for a while, then put her back on all fours for more spanking and getting hit w the switch.

I really wanted to fuck her from behind and fuck her anally but we never got that far. We started talking about it and she was so amazingly turned in and cumming from just talking about what happened.

Then I felt an immense sense of guilt and remorse for hurting her in this way, even tho she loved it.

I woke up very hard and went into the other room to masturbate and edge for a while thinking abt the dream till I got tired and finally went to bed.

Ended up having lunch with her last week IRL, and all I could think about was completely owning her. While we caught up and had lunch…

I gave the alarm clock a good Cussing!
I was having a very erotic wet dream about this very good-looking Brunette that was twenty - three and had a very fine y fine body (Slender and had a great set of Tit's!) that I had fucked several times in the early 80's. (I dated a lot back then.)

I was hammer down gaining speed during a long fuck. I had mentioned that I had another date later in the evening, and she started bucking and fucking me back while squeezing my dick and said that she wasn't going to leave me anything to give to my date later.

Then the fucking ALARM Clock went off!
Grrr!:mad:

Back