Unexpected intense dream about my wife - Advise or words of wisdom please.

Blondieshare

Sharing dream
I rarely dream about sex these days (other than when daydreaming).
Actually, I rarely remember dreaming, full stop.
However, last night I awoke in a bit of a sweat after a dream involving my wife.

We were having sex and she was being quite dominant by taking control of the situation.
Not her usual manner.

I was told by her to lay on my back.
She climbed onto me, looked into my eyes and without saying anything sat on my face.
Loving the situation I ate her pussy greedily, occasionally looking up at her tits jiggling as she was grinding into my face.

All was going well when there seemed to be a lot more movement and on looking upward there stood a guy holding her head as she drooled and sucked on his large cock.
This made me eat her even more greedily!

I never found out more because my clock alarm woke me up. My heart was pounding and I had a raging hard on.

Questions.
1. Do I discuss my dream with my wife?

2. What does this say about my state of mind?

3. Is this dream common?

However, last night I awoke in a bit of a sweat after a dream involving my wife.

We were having sex and she was being quite dominant by taking control of the situation.
Not her usual manner.

She climbed onto me, looked into my eyes and without saying anything sat on my face.
Loving the situation I ate her pussy greedily, occasionally looking up at her tits jiggling as she was grinding into my face.

All was going well when there seemed to be a lot more movement and on looking upward there stood a guy holding her head as she drooled and sucked on his large cock.

I never found out more because my clock alarm woke me up. My heart was pounding and I had a raging hard on.

Questions.

3. Is this dream common?
I'm not sure how to answer your questions, but I'd get rid of that goddam alarm clock, that's for sure! :)

Not her usual manner.

Questions.

3. Is this dream common?
1. Absolutely tell her. If nothing else an arousing fantasy could play out.
2. Your a normal horny man.
3. That specific dream probably not uncommon.

1). Yes, tell her. What harm can come from it? I’d pick the right time though. Timing is everything with these talks😉

2). As I affix my Psychologist hat on…your a normal Horny guy as 12 O’clock said. Nothing to worry about.

3). While I’ve never had this dream, I’m sure it’s a common theme amongst the Population.

Those kinds of things fill my dreams, waking and otherwise. In no way are they—or YOU—unusual or abnormal. And yes, especially if it turned you on, you should share that with her, not in a “So, what do you think?” way, with any expectation of an instantaneous reaction from her, but rather to express yourself, something that is very vivid and alive in your subconscious self, and your reaction to it. Let her digest it all in her own way, on her own time.

Last edited:

Not her usual manner.

Questions.

3. Is this dream common?
We talk of our sex dreams every time they happen! It’s great!

Not her usual manner.

Questions.

3. Is this dream common?
I’ve had similar dreams where I wake up with a knot in my stomach
I’ve told her that I’ve had totally hot dreams about her and that I was totally turned on but never told her about her cheating in my dreams

Not her usual manner.

Questions.

3. Is this dream common?
Love it.... hope it happens

Not her usual manner.

Questions.

3. Is this dream common?
I'm also on team "Tell Your Wife." News flash: We know you have sex dreams and fantasies. You sharing it is a sign of trust. Maybe you'll get one in return. Maybe you'll just make her laugh. Maybe she'll tease you about it next time she rides your cock. Maybe....just maybe....one day....

Not her usual manner.

Questions.

3. Is this dream common?
I am in the minority on this, but I would take it a step at a time in telling your wife.
I certainly agree with the advice to find a time when you are alone and feeling good about each other.
But I think I would just start by telling her how arousing it was to you for her to take control and force your pussy onto your face. Describe that part of the dream, and she may take some steps in that direction. The idea of another man at the party might take a bit longer for her to process.

I am in the minority on this, but I would take it a step at a time in telling your wife.
I certainly agree with the advice to find a time when you are alone and feeling good about each other.
But I think I would just start by telling her how arousing it was to you for her to take control and force your pussy onto your face. Describe that part of the dream, and she may take some steps in that direction. The idea of another man at the party might take a bit longer for her to process.
It's just a dream though. Not a request he's asking her to fulfill. We know weird stuff happens in dreams....

Yeah maybe just tell her to the part we're she's lowering her pussy to your face then tell her you woke up there .
Maybe ven tell her right as your about to go down on her. Maybe she'll take the hint and roll you over and fuck your face

#1 Depends. Is she uptight about sex? Do you both discuss your soft underbelly of sexuality, desires, experiences, and feelings? If yes, then discuss. If no, be tactful, if you need to confess to her.

#2 Depends. Are you asking if your mental state is acceptable? The human condition is insane, start from there. If you are asking, 'what does it mean?' - Dreams are often seen as the mind trying to make sense and illustrate desires and solutions.

Moral codes, and lack of morals, are predicated on fabricated beliefs about how 'The Cult of Pairs' works.

If I have a sex dream I immediately write it down so it doesn't fade away .My wife is very entertained on how my twisted mind works. lol

God I miss the days of my wet dreams

I'd tell mine. When I have a dream like that I write it down immediately so I don't forget anything. In my younger days I'd often have wet dreams..god I miss those

Back