My Wife and a Dominant Man

screwher

Literotica Guru
Early in our marriage, my wife has cheated with three other men. I suspect there were more. She's just coy about telling me the true number for fear I’ll think her to be a slut. Currently we’ve opened up our relationship to the hotwife lifestyle. She has sex with other men with my full knowledge and blessing. So far only three other men have enjoyed her. I’m absolutely thrilled with our lifestyle but I kind of wish were more active. And she too wants to fuck more men but is limiting herself and doesn’t want to tell me that she wants to screw more men. She needs a healthy outlet to get all this off her chest, as it were.

So we find her a dominant man that brings all this out of her. Once a month she packs an overnight bag and I take her to his place and will pick her up in the morning. He brings all of this out of her while stimulating her nipples and fingering her. My wife confesses to him exactly how many have fucked her! The who and where. And it’s a lot more than she’s told me. After her confessions, she wants to be punished for her indiscretions. He takes her over his knee and spanks her bare ass.

After a break it’s time for their sex session. He fucks her all night. A number of times in multiple positions. She tells him how much of a slut she wants to be. She tells him all her explicit fantasies. When I pick her up she’s feeling great. I don’t ask her much in the way of details like I do when she’s with her boyfriend. I know she’ll tell me when she’s ready to.

Back