Pussy Power , we’ve enslaved Kings and brought down Empires.

Don’t you get tired of looking at the same breasts or pussy over and over?
Honestly I was looking at your pussy for a good long while thinking about lifting your thighs on top of my shoulders, wrapped around my head.. me hugging you to my lips with my arms and you hugging me to yours with your legs. Not spreading you with my hands, but kissing my way into you, finding every part of you that felt good my lips and tongue, then finally finding your clit and pushing all my love and energy onto your spot…

So no, I did not get tired. 💋.

Don’t you get tired of looking at the same breasts or pussy over and over?
My wife and I have been together 31 years. When we get home, we head to the bedroom and change into comfy clothes. Both of us enjoy seeing each other naked, always have.

Seeing you and other women here is the same way, never ever gets old.

I really like the concept of this thread, it really resonates with me. I'm very proud of my body, and kind of an an exhibitionist so I like to dress sexy and show off a little. My physicality and sexuality feel very powerful to me, and I have a lot of confidence. I can see and feel men respond to that, not always but pretty often, and it's a rush.

I'm usually very aware of my vagina. It's physically my center, but also mentally and spiritually, because my self is closely connected to my sexuality. And when I know a man is attracted to me, I very much feel it in my pussy. I feel his attention on my pussy even as he's trying to stay locked on my eyes.

Sorry this was so long winded. I guess the bottom line is, yes I feel proud of my body and my sexiality - my vagina - feels very powerful to me.

Back