First time testing this out!

First time sharing! Would love to know what you think! She’s the best, super sexy but always have to remind her. She surprised me with an awesome photo and hinted this might boost confidence :)
Very sexy thank you for sharing 🔥🔥🔥

First time sharing! Would love to know what you think! She’s the best, super sexy but always have to remind her. She surprised me with an awesome photo and hinted this might boost confidence :)

Post update. Thanks so much for all the replies! Proves I was right haha :) (are tributes a thing? She’d be shocked by that)
Flawless skin, amazing ass

Post update. Thanks so much for all the replies! Proves I was right haha :)
Lovely!!!!

Great start! Hope to see more.

Great ass super sexy

Beautiful!

Great ass.

Yum! Very sexy!

She saw it finally and liked all of the nice reactions! Easier to post another pic on this thread or a new one?

Not into meeting, just into her getting turned on. We are a 30’s couple.
Great start

She saw it finally and liked all of the nice reactions! Easier to post another pic on this thread or a new one?

Lovely bottom...

I think you smashed it for your first time, you are gorgeous

That’s the kind of ass and skin you wanna make dinner for!! Congratulations!

O my, what a perfect round ass!

I wish I could spank that ass

That's a great ass!!

Back