Do I still have it (assuming I ever had at least a little of it)? - Aussie guy

never_enough_au

Really Experienced
I was inspired recently by a newly discovered thread by another Aussie who happens to be in my part of the country. I'm really enjoying her pics and it reminded me that I dipped my toe in the water with my own thread about a decade or so ago (yep - I've been lurking here for that long (and longer)).

So I found myself thinking yesterday, maybe I should have another shot and see what people think. I've just emerged from the bedroom with a folder full of pics (just phone pics, I'm afraid - nothjing too fancy just for the moment) and thought I might try a couple out and see if there's any interest in me posting some more...

IMG_6612.JPG
IMG_6650.JPG

IMG_6660.JPG

Last edited:
I should probably wait for a comment or two - nothing sadder than an empty thread with nothing but pictures of yourself.

See I am curious now to watch how your body would react to certain things.... like my fingers running through your chest hair... nails scraping down your torso.... how your nipples would react if I began to gently pinch them... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

See I am curious now to watch how your body would react to certain things.... like my fingers running through your chest hair... nails scraping down your torso.... how your nipples would react if I began to gently pinch them... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Aha - other people can see this thread! Thanks for dropping by Minxee.

I do appreciate a curious mind. I wonder what other thoughts might emerge if I add a few more pics to this thread. I think I have a couple in waiting I could add tomorrow.

And it seems I’m kind of curious about some of the same things as you.

Aha - other people can see this thread! Thanks for dropping by Minxee.

I do appreciate a curious mind. I wonder what other thoughts might emerge if I add a few more pics to this thread. I think I have a couple in waiting I could add tomorrow.

And it seems I’m kind of curious about some of the same things as you.
I guess we will have to find out one day.... that could be dangerous.... Hmmm I wonder we could get some sexy pictures of us together and add them to our pages *grins* May need to get some props....
I found that if I added something every day then I ran out of content quickly. So I pushed it back to once or twice a week and sometimes tried to theme it.
Could always try writing?

I guess we will have to find out one day.... that could be dangerous.... Hmmm I wonder we could get some sexy pictures of us together and add them to our pages *grins* May need to get some props....
I found that if I added something every day then I ran out of content quickly. So I pushed it back to once or twice a week and sometimes tried to theme it.
Props sound like fun - I have a few. Although most of my props would be best out to use as restraints or to make sure a ‘friend’ is behaving appropriately. You last post sounded a bit more like you were intending to take control.

Writing’s a great idea too. I’ve only written one collaborative piece before. If anyone’s curious, it can be found here:
Artistic License

Oh, and once or twice a week… definitely worth the wait 😘

Props sound like fun - I have a few. Although most of my props would be best out to use as restraints or to make sure a ‘friend’ is behaving appropriately. You last post sounded a bit more like you were intending to take control.

Writing’s a great idea too. I’ve only written one collaborative piece before. If anyone’s curious, it can be found here:
Artistic License
hahahaha.... me in control.... that is amusing. Trust me I NEED someone to control me!
I guess if there were others in the area that wanted to also be part of this we could have even more fun. The more the merrier I say.... Even if they dont want to be on camera - they can be the ones behind it taking pictures. Lets just say I have ideas... but again I have 0 idea what I am doing.
Im going to read this later on. I NEED sleep soon. Im fucken exhausted!

We’ll, if you need to be controlled, we’re on the same page. Sounds like fun times ahead.

Sweet dreams 😘😈

Back