Xx A touch of serenity xx

Hello,

I don't normally join boards like this to be honest, however, if I'm honest I need the distraction. I'm not here for counseling or anything like that.

I am under no illusions that people have their woes in life and if I was to compare mine to less fortunate people then of course I would be crazy to say I have it as bad.

Truth is, I actually don't have it that bad. There is something missing though. What that is, I don't know. But I'm here.

So, hi...I'm sirena. Nice to meet you šŸ˜Š

ya gotta love the ā€œpokiesā€ :cool:

:( You didn't want to answer me? My heart is broken. More than 70 posts now today alone. Lets see that AV you were racing to get.

Yeah, I did a reverse image search on the first picture and the results speak. I'll just sit back and see what comes out in time.

I will address this once and one only.

I do not interact with negative people. The ignore button feature on here is mighty fine and powerful. I don't use the internet for hate. I do not interact with people that I don't care to.

I will not address this matter again.

Thanks all.

Wow! Thanks to everyone who posted comments! I'm so grateful for them ā˜ŗļø

I'm about to do a workout ..bit I'm not looking forward to it. šŸ™šŸ˜…

Wow!! You are stunning and every picture I see of you is better and better. I love your AV pic. :rose:

Hello,

I don't normally join boards like this to be honest, however, if I'm honest I need the distraction. I'm not here for counseling or anything like that.

I am under no illusions that people have their woes in life and if I was to compare mine to less fortunate people then of course I would be crazy to say I have it as bad.

Truth is, I actually don't have it that bad. There is something missing though. What that is, I don't know. But I'm here.

Thank you for brightening up my day.

It's funny how so many women think they have great bodies because they have big boobs. I don't like big boobs. The figure, ass, and legs are where it's at. I can do without the big bags of fat flopping around. Not sexy. :(

If you Don't have anything nice to say.....

I think you need to filter a little better. If you don't like the look of a poster, then don't look. Certainly DON"T complain! Does not take very long to identify those and just skip their posts. No need to put these women down just because you think that honesty is a good thing. I'm trying not to be too harsh about it. Others will fry your ass.

It's funny how so many women think they have great bodies because they have big boobs. I don't like big boobs. The figure, ass, and legs are where it's at. I can do without the big bags of fat flopping around. Not sexy. :(

Hello,

Hi Sirena.

These pictures look familiar. We're you here under another name?
Even if she has, anyone who takes that and leaps immediately to "oh she's trying to get one over on us" needs to seriously check themselves. People lose access to their accounts ALL THE TIME. It's perfectly normal.

That said, I love how @TemptingSirena 's username evokes the "temptation" of the legendary "siren." She's certainly caused me to change course!! LOL keep on being awesome!! *hits subscribe button eagerly*

P.S. TrustMeImADoctor is the forum's single biggest troll. Do NOT under any circumstances let that scumbag bring you down, and that goes for anyone reading this.

Hello,

Beautiful pic

Hello Sirena, found your thread a few days late, but I'll be following as closely as time allows. Welcome and I hope you find what's missing or at least identify it.

Late again, the story of my life. Your a very pretty girl with an ample chest. I love the braless look, do you go out like that in public, I sure hope so. Nice to see another UK girl join the boards and join in the fun.

Back