ukwifekathy

Is it just me or does anyone else think Steph and the MIL deserve some punishment of their own?

Kathy is apparently well able to find enough punishment on her travels without having to be humiliated by these 2 Dommes. :devilish:

Is it just me or does anyone else think Steph and the MIL deserve some punishment of their own?

Kathy is apparently well able to find enough punishment on her travels without having to be humiliated by these 2 Dommes. :devilish:
Both In-laws & Steph need to be punished in my opinion…..😈😈😈

Good Morning. I have had a few "true-life" stories published now, and am so grateful for all who have read and appreciated them. Unfortunately I had to turn comments off fairly quickly, I am not going to dwell on that, and I also noticed that my profile photo shows as somewhat squashed. So I am going to put a couple of photos here to see if they turn out better.
I'm not here to enter competitions, I am just a very normal housewife, working woman, who loves sex and fun, and I learned if you give situations a poke, you can make your deepest desires come true. All my stories are true, but some people won't believe that. Please give them a read sometime.
PS I have also tried chat on here. I don't get it, why can't chat be real, why is it all silly role play? Boring!
Also I have encouraged a few private messages - the idea was to discuss my stories and life, but it is a bit too time consuming, and I don't feel motivated to reply to "Hi" and "Are you horny". But, I am supposed to do as I am told so... "Hi back" and "No, it's too hot".
Hey Kathy,
Read your stories today and thoroughly enjoyed them, couldn’t put the tablet down until I finished them all 😊. It must take you some time to put them together and the effort is certainly appreciated as are the pictures incidentally. The avatar hardly does your beautiful figure justice. In fact I only joined this site today to follow your exploits…

Good Morning. I have had a few "true-life" stories published now, and am so grateful for all who have read and appreciated them. Unfortunately I had to turn comments off fairly quickly, I am not going to dwell on that, and I also noticed that my profile photo shows as somewhat squashed. So I am going to put a couple of photos here to see if they turn out better.
I'm not here to enter competitions, I am just a very normal housewife, working woman, who loves sex and fun, and I learned if you give situations a poke, you can make your deepest desires come true. All my stories are true, but some people won't believe that. Please give them a read sometime.
PS I have also tried chat on here. I don't get it, why can't chat be real, why is it all silly role play? Boring!
Also I have encouraged a few private messages - the idea was to discuss my stories and life, but it is a bit too time consuming, and I don't feel motivated to reply to "Hi" and "Are you horny". But, I am supposed to do as I am told so... "Hi back" and "No, it's too hot".
I'm late to the party, as usual, and will certainly be reading your stories! You look so hot in those fishnets.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Unfortunately, apart from the time constraints, I have another problem which will affect my writing.
A week ago I started being affected with vision problems when I was typing. I use Libre Office to write and then cut and paste. I started seeing lines across the page, and eventually googled the problem and found I could alter the white page to any other colour, which initially helped.
However, at the beginning of this week, I was watching TV and suddenly found I had what looked like large ice crystals in front of both eyes. People on the screen had half their faces missing, and both eyes were missing the same bits. Again, google was my friend, and it came up with Kaleidoscope Vision, which is an excellent description of what I was experiencing. I remembered an old Kaleidoscope of my Grandmothers when I was young. Apparently it is a sort of Migraine, and sure enough the next day I had a massive headache on one side.
So I am limiting my time online for a while. My next story is part done, so I will finish that, and then I'll try and keep up but write less. Thanks for your understanding. kathy xx

Sorry I haven't been around much. Unfortunately, apart from the time constraints, I have another problem which will affect my writing.
A week ago I started being affected with vision problems when I was typing. I use Libre Office to write and then cut and paste. I started seeing lines across the page, and eventually googled the problem and found I could alter the white page to any other colour, which initially helped.
However, at the beginning of this week, I was watching TV and suddenly found I had what looked like large ice crystals in front of both eyes. People on the screen had half their faces missing, and both eyes were missing the same bits. Again, google was my friend, and it came up with Kaleidoscope Vision, which is an excellent description of what I was experiencing. I remembered an old Kaleidoscope of my Grandmothers when I was young. Apparently it is a sort of Migraine, and sure enough the next day I had a massive headache on one side.
So I am limiting my time online for a while. My next story is part done, so I will finish that, and then I'll try and keep up but write less. Thanks for your understanding. kathy xx
Pulling for you to get well UKWK

Last edited:
I hope you recover quickly!

I'm so sorry to hear of your problems, do you suffer from migraines more generally. I do think you should try to get yourself checked out by your GP. Says someone who avoids medics at all costs. lol

Hope you get better soon

Need to get that checked out properly. Sudden changes could lead to something more serious. I hope it isn’t and is something simple that can be easily controlled.

Sorry to hear about your vision problems Kathy ... Please seek medical help (as much as we all know the NHS is in a pretty sorry state, there will be someone who can help)

Hopefully it's not a result of too much punishment from Steph and the MIL :oops:

I'm so sorry to hear of your problems, do you suffer from migraines more generally. I do think you should try to get yourself checked out by your GP. Says someone who avoids medics at all costs. lol
Have you heard anything from Kathy, I’m a bit concerned about her eye problem. I hope she is ok.. 🥺

Having read just a couple of your stories after seeing this post, I must say they are very horny and will certainly be reading the rest.
I hope that you get your eye issues sorted out, it must be pretty scary, and hope to see you back posting soon.

Lovely pics , thank you . Happy to discuss real life experience with you .

Gorgeous pictures, I'll be having a look at your true life posts xx

Very sexy xxx

Love the message and the pictures, I am with you on the chat part too.

Gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing!

Talking to me as if I am a slut and nothing more
Bloody assholes!
Don't get bogged down by idiots, they are available dime a dozen. Half of those pricks wouldn't have the courage to speak in real life but seem to behave as if they are Alphas behind the veil of the internet.
You be you and enjoy being you.
X

That’s sexy!!!

Back