Here to show off ( . Y . ) and make new friends

Very beautiful, looking forward to more posts in this thread from you and looking forward to becoming friends with you as well.

Hi everyone, i’m Becca ☺️
New to the forum section here and i wanted to post that i’m here for a fun time 😏 i’m open to PMs just know that i probably will only remember to check this like once a week 😅

Here’s what i have to offer in our friendship together 😜View attachment 2324839
You offer two big, beautiful reasons to be friends and a follower! XO!!

New to the forum section here and i wanted to post that i’m here for a fun time 😏 i’m open to PMs just know that i probably will only remember to check this like once a week 😅

Becca, If I could ask an honest question ... those are BEAUTIFUL, but I wonder, your nipples, not the areolas, seem really, hmm, subtle. My question is, are they more sensitive,or less sensitive. Perhaps more proper to ask: are they very sensitive in your opinion, or not so much? Would live to play with those! Have you ever had a nipple-orgasm?

Becca, If I could ask an honest question ... those are BEAUTIFUL, but I wonder, your nipples, not the areolas, seem really, hmm, subtle. My question is, are they more sensitive,or less sensitive. Perhaps more proper to ask: are they very sensitive in your opinion, or not so much? Would live to play with those! Have you ever had a nipple-orgasm?
Seems like much more than one question 😜
But yes, sometimes they’re very sensitive, and other times not so much. I have had a few orgasms from nipple play but you have to be very aggressive with them for me to finish 👅

How about some more pictures of those beautiful tits

Let's me friends. I like to play this game called "Smother Me." I'll teach you.

Very nice! 😍 more of an ass guy, but I can certainly enjoy this 😘

Back