Professor MG’s Photography Assignments

Is this where all the musicians hang out ? and hustlers hang around the corner?
LOL! Why yes! Yes it is! Right around the corner though is Seven Grand. 😉. If you really want to see how to do Austin right.

Last edited:
Sorry all! I know it’s been a minute, but it took me a while to think of something and I was enjoying everyone’s pics from the last go! Plus, I’m just the assistant professor. Maybe if the main man came back *cough cough @Massive Grooves cough cough* it wouldn’t take so long…

This and several of your pictures are perfect for our next assignment:

Natural

I think it pretty much speaks for itself, but now you should show us what feels natural to you! Show us a pic of yourself in a natural setting or position. Take a pic of the ample beauty you find in the natural world. Let’s see some natural pics!

So I haven’t been out for some natural shots but here’s another natural concert pix! Thievery Corporation with the Full complement of DJ’s (we’ve seen them several times and this is first time with both founding members) and the incomparable Lulu singing!

9FDE3898-58C8-4D2F-AA7B-251415CEBCCC.jpeg

Beauly Priory, Inverness-shire, Scotland

Old cemeteries and churchyards have always held a fascination for me. During the day, they are peaceful places... the ruins and monuments giving us a glimpse into the funerary art and church architecture of a given time period. I have never felt uncomfortable in a graveyard during the day. At night however, even though my logical mind knows nothing is different aside from the time and the light, my imagination can get the better of me, making me feel as if my presence there breaks some taboo. My senses are heightened and my mind and body are on edge. Poised for a rush of terror... or, perhaps, one of arousal.

View attachment 2185065
This is extremely good! Thanks for sharing

My mood 2

attachment.php
Love those!!!

Back