MissLabelled’s Sunday Story Time

You have a lovely way with words. I felt like I was watching and/or participating. And that picture is a work of art, not only because of the wax but your body and pose. Thank you for sharing. 💋

(I can't believe I just discovered this.)
Thank you LS! 😘 I never know how long I should make the writing, so many details were left out for brevity.

To be fair, I’ve never mentioned this thread anywhere and it only really pops up on Sundays, after I post. It’s easy to miss!

Story and photo are both so erotic 🥵

Yet another thing on my list of curiosities. Wax play. I love hearing your perspective with it.
Thank you MLAS! :kiss:

If the opportunity ever presents itself, you have to take it! There are many different ways to control the heat as it drips on you so you can start gentle, and work your way up, if that is preferred. And if you ever have this done, be sure to tell us (me, tell me) all about it! ;)

It’s New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2023 and I find myself at a private kink party. The home is beautiful, spacious, with many rooms where activities are happening, or will happen. I was properly tenderized moments before with a variety of implements from floggers to paddles to canes. Not wanting to remove myself from sub space just yet and really wanting to continue with sensation play, we transitioned to wax play.

I was being co-topped in the impact scene but when we moved to wax play, there were four people dripping wax all over me. I love wax, I find the feeling soothing and relaxing. The initial sting of the heat, to the calm cooling sensation. I was properly covered, a multitude of colourful drips tracing their way from my neck to my feet, leaving no skin in between unscathed. The beauty of wax is that it’s not only in the process of applying it that your senses are stimulated but also in the removal. All these hands and various scraping tools running along your tender skin!

And this night, after the wax was removed, my co-tops and I proceeded to shower together, as they weren’t ready to let me go just yet. They meticulously ensured all bits of wax was removed, paying particular attention to my breasts and nipples, to my inner thighs and pussy. I was putty in their hands! We toweled off, cuddled on the bed, and had one of the most wonderful threesomes I’ve ever had. They controlled each and every orgasm. My hands were purposefully kept from being able to touch them, to feel their skin, their warmth. I was their puppet, which was precisely where I wanted to be.

The aftercare was so tender and beautiful in this moment and I can still recall the feeling once I regained control of my senses. Bliss. What an incredible way to usher in the new year.

This photo only shows a fraction of the wax that covered me that night. Photos stopped happening once we were all fully invested. I also love the “Dexter” feeling here, with the tarp, giving it a sense of potential danger lol. I’m showing much more of myself here, please be gentle!

👀
Beautiful

It’s New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2023 and I find myself at a private kink party. The home is beautiful, spacious, with many rooms where activities are happening, or will happen. I was properly tenderized moments before with a variety of implements from floggers to paddles to canes. Not wanting to remove myself from sub space just yet and really wanting to continue with sensation play, we transitioned to wax play.

I was being co-topped in the impact scene but when we moved to wax play, there were four people dripping wax all over me. I love wax, I find the feeling soothing and relaxing. The initial sting of the heat, to the calm cooling sensation. I was properly covered, a multitude of colourful drips tracing their way from my neck to my feet, leaving no skin in between unscathed. The beauty of wax is that it’s not only in the process of applying it that your senses are stimulated but also in the removal. All these hands and various scraping tools running along your tender skin!

And this night, after the wax was removed, my co-tops and I proceeded to shower together, as they weren’t ready to let me go just yet. They meticulously ensured all bits of wax was removed, paying particular attention to my breasts and nipples, to my inner thighs and pussy. I was putty in their hands! We toweled off, cuddled on the bed, and had one of the most wonderful threesomes I’ve ever had. They controlled each and every orgasm. My hands were purposefully kept from being able to touch them, to feel their skin, their warmth. I was their puppet, which was precisely where I wanted to be.

The aftercare was so tender and beautiful in this moment and I can still recall the feeling once I regained control of my senses. Bliss. What an incredible way to usher in the new year.

This photo only shows a fraction of the wax that covered me that night. Photos stopped happening once we were all fully invested. I also love the “Dexter” feeling here, with the tarp, giving it a sense of potential danger lol. I’m showing much more of myself here, please be gentle!

👀
First of all, you are gorgeous, that picture is gorgeous -- the colors, the vulnerability, the bravery, the subject. Gorgeous.

The second reason I love these is your bravery in opening up so much of your journey. It is beautiful, and I hope you realize how powerful you are showing this. And as in everything I have read of yours, you are a fantastic writer.

The third is that you and I come from very different directions in kink. I tend to pleasure dom, and though I have had some experience with impact play in a previous relationship, I only was able to proceed and enjoy it because she did. (She ended pushing me beyond what I was comfortable or capable of in the area of degradation. And she lied about her status when we were rigging because she wanted the pain, regardless of the fact it could have maimed her, and that destroyed any trust.) But reading your experiences and responses has been lovely, and enlightening.

While pain infliction isn't my realm, I have enjoyed wax play with lower melting point candles. The sensations and randomness of it is fantastic. Wax can be so much fun.

Thank you!

👀
Now this is super erotic. Love the colors of the wax. Well done!!!! Love this thread.

👀
A very well written story and a beautiful picture! I love them both!

Ok, well…

First I was going to ask “can I sit in your lap while you tell them?” But then I thought, you have quite an audience for your stories. Would be a little cumbersome for me to sit in your lap while you regale us all.
Sooo I thought maybe I could sit in someone else’s lap who also wants to listen. And they could play with me while we listen 🤭

🫣 just a thought
Yes ma'am whatever "play" you need!

👀
All this!

First of all, you are gorgeous, that picture is gorgeous -- the colors, the vulnerability, the bravery, the subject. Gorgeous.

The second reason I love these is your bravery in opening up so much of your journey. It is beautiful, and I hope you realize how powerful you are showing this. And as in everything I have read of yours, you are a fantastic writer.

The third is that you and I come from very different directions in kink. I tend to pleasure dom, and though I have had some experience with impact play in a previous relationship, I only was able to proceed and enjoy it because she did. (She ended pushing me beyond what I was comfortable or capable of in the area of degradation. And she lied about her status when we were rigging because she wanted the pain, regardless of the fact it could have maimed her, and that destroyed any trust.) But reading your experiences and responses has been lovely, and enlightening.

While pain infliction isn't my realm, I have enjoyed wax play with lower melting point candles. The sensations and randomness of it is fantastic. Wax can be so much fun.

Thank you!

I love that you took the time to write this all out, I really appreciate it, And thank you for the compliments!

To be quite honest, I’m not extremely big on pain. I don’t mind it in short bursts but certainly not for a prolonged amount of time. And while some markings are fine, I really don’t want to be on the verge of bleeding, that holds no interest for me. Nor is degradation. I suffered enough of that over the course of my actual life, I don’t need it inserted in my play!

Oh, and if someone wants to be a pleasure top, I am definitely a willing bottom for that! ;)

Breaking of trust is huge and I’m sorry that happened to you. It is quite irresponsible on the other person to do that, considering the consequences wouldn’t only be to her but also to you, in a more psychological space vs physical. I hope that since that incident you have found someone / others that you can play up the kink with and that it is mutually satisfying.

I love that you took the time to write this all out, I really appreciate it, And thank you for the compliments!

To be quite honest, I’m not extremely big on pain. I don’t mind it in short bursts but certainly not for a prolonged amount of time. And while some markings are fine, I really don’t want to be on the verge of bleeding, that holds no interest for me. Nor is degradation. I suffered enough of that over the course of my actual life, I don’t need it inserted in my play!

Oh, and if someone wants to be a pleasure top, I am definitely a willing bottom for that! ;)

Breaking of trust is huge and I’m sorry that happened to you. It is quite irresponsible on the other person to do that, considering the consequences wouldn’t only be to her but also to you, in a more psychological space vs physical. I hope that since that incident you have found someone / others that you can play up the kink with and that it is mutually satisfying.
Her arm went numb, and she didn't tell me, then was mad that I was so worried and freaked out. That led to the discussion of boundaries and trust, which led to her screaming and me dodging flatware. That, thankfully, was that. And it was early on, and it took more to build trust, but I have had wonderful experiences past that, thank you!

Her arm went numb, and she didn't tell me, then was mad that I was so worried and freaked out. That led to the discussion of boundaries and trust, which led to her screaming and me dodging flatware. That, thankfully, was that. And it was early on, and it took more to build trust, but I have had wonderful experiences past that, thank you!
Considering all the nerves that are so near the surface in the arms, you had every right to be worried and freaked out. After reading this, this person clearly had other issues that needed working out, clearly.

There's no need to be gentle, you have a beautiful body. And it looks exquisite decorated with the drops of wax. Thank you so much for sharing the photo and its accompanying story. I'm with @morelikeasong as far as the level of detail is concerned... the more the better. I love to learn about people's experiences with the kinks that interest me. And it certainly doesn't hurt that you're a talented writer. 🌹

👀
Mmmm! Stunning body and wonderful story!

Another great story!

To weigh in on the “brevity” my advice would be to write until you think you described what you wanted to in proper depth and detail, and let the length fall where it may, don’t write with a self-imposed character or page limit. As many have said you are a talented writer, so don’t hold yourself back. Lastly I would add that sometimes seemingly small details, those that might not seem important to the main story are the best ones, they flesh out the picture, and give unexpected insights. Cutting things out for brevity might lose some of that detail.

Speaking of pictures, the photo is wonderful!

I am certain I am not unique in this regard but there are times when I find myself in a heightened sense of arousal (aka: really fucking horny) and don’t want to do anything about it. I want to remain in that state, to let it wash over me, doing nothing at all to provide relief. It sometimes (pretty much always) makes me do things I may not typically do. The arousal basically takes control of me and there is a certain kind of pleasure to be found there. This photo was taken during one of these moments.

Brief backstory is that I have this long term, on-again-off again, friends with benefits situationship. And that pretty much wraps up the backstory!

At this particular time, we were on-again but she had also moved back to our old hometown during the pandemic, after her most recent break-up. Which means this story finds me on the road, on this six hour trek, making my way to her.

It was summer, it was a long weekend, and I was really looking forward to seeing her again. The sun was shining intensely in the car and despite the AC running, my temperature was running hot. She is extremely talented with her words, and had been sending me all these little voice notes, these little teasers to taunt me. Enter the heightened state of arousal. She had me on edge, the time and distance between us were a torment. But instead of caving, I leaned into it, pushing myself even further.

I was wearing a very loose fitting dress, to be more comfortable on the long drive. I reached one hand behind my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it on the passenger seat. I pulled both sides of the dress inwards, bunching it between my cleavage, and exposed my breasts to all who could see into my car. Which was no one, these highways are quite deserted and being a firm believer in consent, I would cover myself up anytime another vehicle did pass by. Still, the little frisson of excitement was present and it only increased my arousal. Which led to this photo.

There are many little rest areas along the highway, just a little bit of extra pavement to pull onto, sometimes a picnic table, but that would be a fancy one. I came up to one of these, pulled over, and parked my car. I pulled off my panties at this point and tossed them onto the passenger seat, reuniting the set. Stepping out of the car, I made my way around to the passenger door, opened it and then placed my phone on a selfie-stick tripod (never travel without one folks!) I sat on the passenger seat, pulled one strap of the dress off of my shoulder, exposing a breast to the warmth of the sun. I then hiked up the hem of the dress, letting the same warmth wash over my pussy. My heart was pounding, I was on high alert listening to make sure no other vehicles were approaching, and I took photos. It took every bit of willpower to not make myself orgasm right then and there but I didn’t want to ruin this moment.

Before resuming my drive, I sent the last text message she would get until I arrived: “Your strap-on better be on when I get there because this pussy *needs* to be filled by you!”

Attach photo.

Send.

👀

I am certain I am not unique in this regard but there are times when I find myself in a heightened sense of arousal (aka: really fucking horny) and don’t want to do anything about it. I want to remain in that state, to let it wash over me, doing nothing at all to provide relief. It sometimes (pretty much always) makes me do things I may not typically do. The arousal basically takes control of me and there is a certain kind of pleasure to be found there. This photo was taken during one of these moments.

Brief backstory is that I have this long term, on-again-off again, friends with benefits situationship. And that pretty much wraps up the backstory!

At this particular time, we were on-again but she had also moved back to our old hometown during the pandemic, after her most recent break-up. Which means this story finds me on the road, on this six hour trek, making my way to her.

It was summer, it was a long weekend, and I was really looking forward to seeing her again. The sun was shining intensely in the car and despite the AC running, my temperature was running hot. She is extremely talented with her words, and had been sending me all these little voice notes, these little teasers to taunt me. Enter the heightened state of arousal. She had me on edge, the time and distance between us were a torment. But instead of caving, I leaned into it, pushing myself even further.

I was wearing a very loose fitting dress, to be more comfortable on the long drive. I reached one hand behind my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it on the passenger seat. I pulled both sides of the dress inwards, bunching it between my cleavage, and exposed my breasts to all who could see into my car. Which was no one, these highways are quite deserted and being a firm believer in consent, I would cover myself up anytime another vehicle did pass by. Still, the little frisson of excitement was present and it only increased my arousal. Which led to this photo.

There are many little rest areas along the highway, just a little bit of extra pavement to pull onto, sometimes a picnic table, but that would be a fancy one. I came up to one of these, pulled over, and parked my car. I pulled off my panties at this point and tossed them onto the passenger seat, reuniting the set. Stepping out of the car, I made my way around to the passenger door, opened it and then placed my phone on a selfie-stick tripod (never travel without one folks!) I sat on the passenger seat, pulled one strap of the dress off of my shoulder, exposing a breast to the warmth of the sun. I then hiked up the hem of the dress, letting the same warmth wash over my pussy. My heart was pounding, I was on high alert listening to make sure no other vehicles were approaching, and I took photos. It took every bit of willpower to not make myself orgasm right then and there but I didn’t want to ruin this moment.

Before resuming my drive, I sent the last text message she would get until I arrived: “Your strap-on better be on when I get there because this pussy *needs* to be filled by you!”

Attach photo.

Send.
Oh, how I love story time 😍🥵
You are stunning and I love the story of the drawn out tease.

Attach photo.

Send.

👀
giphy.gif

Attach photo.

Send.

👀
But also
giphy.gif

Attach photo.

Send.

👀
You have an incredible mastery of description. Being a lover of words myself, I appreciate what you are doing with this thread.

Back