MissLabelled’s Sunday Story Time

It will come as a surprise to no one who has seen some of my photos here that I love rope play. What may come as a surprise to some is that i will be turning 50 (fifty!!) this year. Because of that, I made a promise to myself that I was going to enter my 50’s having tried things that were on my bucket list so that I could continue with activities I enjoy, and leave behind those that I don’t. One such activity was rope play.

It is captivating to me seeing these beautifully tied, intricate knots, binding a person to themselves, to objects, or even suspending them in the air, mocking gravity in the process. The skill required to create art with rope on a canvas of flesh is one to be admired, at least to me.

Today’s photo is from my first ever rope session. I had wanted to try Shibari for as long as I could remember and it just so happened that I overheard people talking about this activity at one of our local munches (a theme seems to be developing here!) Fast forward, skipping all the discussions and planning, the nerves of meeting this person to have this done, and on to the photo.

What can not be conveyed in the photo is the zen like feeling that comes over me when I am bound. You give yourself up to the other, at their mercy yet confident in their care. The sensation of the ropes on the skin, of their hands grazing your body as the knots are tied, all enhanced by knowledge that you’ve given up control. It is such an escape, one that I want to repeat over and over. This photo represents a bit more of the art, a bit more of a mild play, while still showcasing how one can be controlled (leashed!) by the one tying, which for for me is where the sensuality lives. I will reserve speaking about predicament ties, or forced orgasms, whenever (if ever) I share those photos.

👀

Last edited:
It will come as a surprise to no one who has seen some of my photos here that I love rope play. What may come as a surprise to some is that i will be turning 50 (fifty!!) this year. Because of that, I made a promise to myself that I was going to enter my 50’s having tried things that were on my bucket list so that I could continue with activities I enjoy, and leave behind those that I don’t. One such activity was rope play.

It is captivating to me seeing these beautifully tied, intricate knots, binding a person to themselves, to objects, or even suspending them in the air, mocking gravity in the process. The skill required to create art with rope on a canvas of flesh is one to be admired, at least to me.

Today’s photo is from my first ever rope session. I had wanted to try Shibari for as long as I could remember and it just so happened that I overheard people talking about this activity at one of our local munches (a theme seems to be developing here!) Fast forward, skipping all the discussions and planning, the nerves of meeting this person to have this done, and on to the photo.

What can not be conveyed in the photo is the zen like feeling that comes over me when I am bound. You give yourself up to the other, at their mercy yet confident in their care. The sensation of the ropes on the skin, of their hands grazing your body as the knots are tied, all enhanced by knowledge that you’ve given up control. It is such an escape, one that I want to repeat over and over. This photo represents a bit more of the art, a bit more of a mild play, while still showcasing how one can be controlled (leashed!) by the one tying, which for for me is where the sensuality lives. I will reserve speaking about predicament ties, or forced orgasms, whenever (if ever) I share those photos.
Very beautiful.

I met her at a Sunday Brunch Munch. A misfortunate name perhaps, but its existence led to our meeting so I can’t be too negative towards it. She appeared to be alone, and having been in her position before, I approached her to make introductions. The food was bland but the conversation grew spicy, quite quickly. She knew what she was looking for; and it all fell squarely outside of what I was capable of offering. Thankfully that didn’t stop us from exchanging phone numbers so we could continue this conversation over text.

Our texting was irregular but consistent enough that we didn’t entirely lose contact with one another. This all changed when the group that hosted the munch announced their next “kink play party” event. Her message came quickly following the announcement and it was to the point: “Are you going to the party? I’d love to go with you and would be too nervous to play with anyone else.”

And this is how my first topping journey began. We met with a person who had topped me numerous times prior and he agreed to accompany us to ensure everything was done safely. I’m also quite confident he wanted front row seats to this show! Limits were discussed, green/yellow/red system was implemented, and after care plan was created. And the day of the party happened. And it was glorious but you’re not interested in that, are you?
You sure look hot bet you get alot of sexual action how does the rest of the story go I bets is hot as you

I love how you are pursuing your curiosities and trying new things. We are constantly evolving, pushing our limits, exploring new interests (or at least should be),

I love this!! 😍

I love how you are pursuing your curiosities and trying new things. We are constantly evolving, pushing our limits, exploring new interests (or at least should be),

I love this!! 😍
We schould message more about fantasies or encounters

Love this approach, I bet it works in all facets of life...if you let it play out!

If you are not a fan of reading, this thread may not be for you.

They say a picture is worth 1000 words and while that may be true, I am still a big fan of the story that led to the image being created. As such, I was thinking of attempting an “every Sunday is a story, with the accompanying photo” thread. Now I’m not sure how successful I will be in this endeavour, there are a lot of Sundays in a year, but it’s worth trying.

Pull up a chair, stay a while.
Interesting would like more from you

Gorgeous futomomo. You have a beautiful body for shibari. I love being tied, but am always a bit disappointed with how I look in rope.

Last edited:
Now and again I find myself feeling vulnerable, wondering what would have happened if I had not changed the trajectory of my career. It feels ridiculously long ago now. At one point in my life I was a working photographer. But the photography disappeared under a tsunami of filling contracts, replying to inquiries, bookkeeping. Not to mention that your artistic freedom gets ripped from you with clients that simply want you to repeat the same things you’ve already done when all you want is to be able to create something new, something original. It created a Pavlov’s dog situation where every time the camera was in my hand, I would be filled with deep feelings of anxiety. So I gave it all up and returned to what I had studied in school.

On this particular day I found myself in a hotel room, travelling for work, and I was on the phone catching up with a friend who was still working as a photographer in the US. He said something that struck deeply despite it being it being a simple statement: “I miss seeing your work.” He went further, saying that because he was entrenched in the work he was doing, he enjoyed seeing the work of his other photographer friends as this was his way of escaping the confines of the style he was known for.

All I had was my phone but I wanted to capture the moment where this vulnerability washed over me, where I wondered if I had made the right decision. I wanted it to feel moody, to feel longing, to feel exposed, to feel like I was looking for this piece that was missing from me. This incredibly important piece of wanting to create.

This story isn’t sexy but it does mean quite a lot to me. The photo was taken this past summer. And after 10 years of my cameras sitting unused, I have since started creating again for no other reason than to fulfill me.

Smack!!!

This is beautiful and the story is very sexy too. Congrats on the 50 too. You look amazing. The lingerie is wonderful too

Gorgeous futomomo. You have a beautiful body for shibari. I love being tied, but am always a bit disappointed with how I look in rope.
Is there something in particular you don’t like, or just in general? From your avatar alone I can only imagine that rope would look wonderful on you!

Last week I mentioned I was on a path of new discoveries. Not everything in kink is new to me, and today’s photo is when I first got into the scene(?), lifestyle(?), community.

As anyone reading this thread can appreciate, my life has certainly been a ride. Flashing back to 1994 when I tried playing the gay man everyone thought I was. And played it up I did. I was such a twink! The bears loved me, the daddies loved me, hell, even the queens took me in. I was introduced to many different kinks at that time but it all felt wrong; I wasn’t doing it as me. In 1999 I came out to my closest friends and family but we won’t get into that.

Now flashing forward to when this photo was taken with everything feeling right. What a difference! Granted on this particular day I was extremely nervous, attending a kink event as a solo woman. The butterflies were dancing in the pit of my stomach but I was determined to make this happen. I can be quite determined! I chose this mesh dress because I absolutely love my tits and I love showing them off, lol! The bottom of the dress is not mesh but a short (tiny?) skirt.

I felt good, despite the nerves.

No play happened that evening, which is how I intended it to be, I’m not one to just jump into this type of activity with random strangers. This night was for me to make an appearance, an introduction of sorts, and to gather information on who attends these events, how the events are run, and so on. I had conversations with person after person until my voice was hoarse. And I have made extremely close friends from that evening, one who tops me regularly and she is so wonderful!

So while I am still learning new things (I will share something again next Sunday) I am not entirely new to kink, just exploring it much more deeply now.

👀

Last edited:
Last week I mentioned I was on a path of new discoveries. Not everything in kink is new to me, and today’s photo is when I first got into the scene(?), lifestyle(?), community.

As anyone reading this thread can appreciate, my life has certainly been a ride. Flashing back to 1994 when I tried playing the gay man everyone thought I was. And played it up I did. I was such a twink! The bears loved me, the daddies loved me, hell, even the queens took me in. I was introduced to many different kinks at that time but it all felt wrong; I wasn’t doing it as me. In 1999 I came out to my closest friends and family but we won’t get into that.

Now flashing forward to when this photo was taken with everything feeling right. What a difference! Granted on this particular day I was extremely nervous, attending a kink event as a solo woman. The butterflies were dancing in the pit of my stomach but I was determined to make this happen. I can be quite determined! I chose this mesh dress because I absolutely love my tits and I love showing them off, lol! The bottom of the dress is not mesh but a short (tiny?) skirt.

No play happened that evening, which is how I intended it to be, I’m not one to just jump into this type of activity with random strangers. This night was for me to make an appearance, an introduction of sorts, and to gather information on who attends these events, how the events are run, and so on. I had conversations with person after person until my voice was hoarse. And I have made extremely close friends from that evening, one who tops me regularly and she is so wonderful!

So while I am still learning new things (I will share something again next Sunday) I am not entirely new to kink, just exploring it much more deeply now.

View attachment 2336024
Love this, not just for the smoking hot pic, but the bravery and openness of your story. ❤️

View attachment 2336024
Goddamn woman. You look amazing.

I do love that feeling of determination in the face of trepidation. It’s so powerful.

View attachment 2336024
Nice story and tits

Back