MissLabelled’s Sunday Story Time

Ok, well…

First I was going to ask “can I sit in your lap while you tell them?” But then I thought, you have quite an audience for your stories. Would be a little cumbersome for me to sit in your lap while you regale us all.
Sooo I thought maybe I could sit in someone else’s lap who also wants to listen. And they could play with me while we listen 🤭

🫣 just a thought
My lap is completely free while I tell these stories, you are more than welcome to sit there, and let your hands roam!

That being said, in the event the story becomes quite animated, I am sure there are countless laps that would be more than happy to accommodate this naughty thought of yours, and I get to watch the effect my stories have on you :devilish:

My lap is completely free while I tell these stories, you are more than welcome to sit there, and let your hands roam!

That being said, in the event the story becomes quite animated, I am sure there are countless laps that would be more than happy to accommodate this naughty thought of yours, and I get to watch the effect my stories have on you :devilish:

giphy.gif

Ok, well…

First I was going to ask “can I sit in your lap while you tell them?” But then I thought, you have quite an audience for your stories. Would be a little cumbersome for me to sit in your lap while you regale us all.
Sooo I thought maybe I could sit in someone else’s lap who also wants to listen. And they could play with me while we listen 🤭

🫣 just a thought
If you need a volunteer........ :)

Last week I mentioned I was on a path of new discoveries. Not everything in kink is new to me, and today’s photo is when I first got into the scene(?), lifestyle(?), community.

As anyone reading this thread can appreciate, my life has certainly been a ride. Flashing back to 1994 when I tried playing the gay man everyone thought I was. And played it up I did. I was such a twink! The bears loved me, the daddies loved me, hell, even the queens took me in. I was introduced to many different kinks at that time but it all felt wrong; I wasn’t doing it as me. In 1999 I came out to my closest friends and family but we won’t get into that.

Now flashing forward to when this photo was taken with everything feeling right. What a difference! Granted on this particular day I was extremely nervous, attending a kink event as a solo woman. The butterflies were dancing in the pit of my stomach but I was determined to make this happen. I can be quite determined! I chose this mesh dress because I absolutely love my tits and I love showing them off, lol! The bottom of the dress is not mesh but a short (tiny?) skirt.

I felt good, despite the nerves.

No play happened that evening, which is how I intended it to be, I’m not one to just jump into this type of activity with random strangers. This night was for me to make an appearance, an introduction of sorts, and to gather information on who attends these events, how the events are run, and so on. I had conversations with person after person until my voice was hoarse. And I have made extremely close friends from that evening, one who tops me regularly and she is so wonderful!

So while I am still learning new things (I will share something again next Sunday) I am not entirely new to kink, just exploring it much more deeply now.

View attachment 2336024
Sexy af

It’s New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2023 and I find myself at a private kink party. The home is beautiful, spacious, with many rooms where activities are happening, or will happen. I was properly tenderized moments before with a variety of implements from floggers to paddles to canes. Not wanting to remove myself from sub space just yet and really wanting to continue with sensation play, we transitioned to wax play.

I was being co-topped in the impact scene but when we moved to wax play, there were four people dripping wax all over me. I love wax, I find the feeling soothing and relaxing. The initial sting of the heat, to the calm cooling sensation. I was properly covered, a multitude of colourful drips tracing their way from my neck to my feet, leaving no skin in between unscathed. The beauty of wax is that it’s not only in the process of applying it that your senses are stimulated but also in the removal. All these hands and various scraping tools running along your tender skin!

And this night, after the wax was removed, my co-tops and I proceeded to shower together, as they weren’t ready to let me go just yet. They meticulously ensured all bits of wax was removed, paying particular attention to my breasts and nipples, to my inner thighs and pussy. I was putty in their hands! We toweled off, cuddled on the bed, and had one of the most wonderful threesomes I’ve ever had. They controlled each and every orgasm. My hands were purposefully kept from being able to touch them, to feel their skin, their warmth. I was their puppet, which was precisely where I wanted to be.

The aftercare was so tender and beautiful in this moment and I can still recall the feeling once I regained control of my senses. Bliss. What an incredible way to usher in the new year.

This photo only shows a fraction of the wax that covered me that night. Photos stopped happening once we were all fully invested. I also love the “Dexter” feeling here, with the tarp, giving it a sense of potential danger lol. I’m showing much more of myself here, please be gentle!

👀

It’s New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2023 and I find myself at a private kink party. The home is beautiful, spacious, with many rooms where activities are happening, or will happen. I was properly tenderized moments before with a variety of implements from floggers to paddles to canes. Not wanting to remove myself from sub space just yet and really wanting to continue with sensation play, we transitioned to wax play.

I was being co-topped in the impact scene but when we moved to wax play, there were four people dripping wax all over me. I love wax, I find the feeling soothing and relaxing. The initial sting of the heat, to the calm cooling sensation. I was properly covered, a multitude of colourful drips tracing their way from my neck to my feet, leaving no skin in between unscathed. The beauty of wax is that it’s not only in the process of applying it that your senses are stimulated but also in the removal. All these hands and various scraping tools running along your tender skin!

And this night, after the wax was removed, my co-tops and I proceeded to shower together, as they weren’t ready to let me go just yet. They meticulously ensure all bits of wax was removed, paying particular attention to my breasts and nipples, to my inner thighs and pussy. I was putty in their hands! We toweled off, cuddled on the bed, and had one of the most wonderful threesomes I’ve ever had. They controlled each and every orgasm. My hands were purposefully kept from being able to touch them, to feel their skin, their warmth. I was their puppet, which was precisely where I wanted to be.

The aftercare was so tender and beautiful in this moment and when I can still recall the feeling once I regained control of my senses. Bliss. What an incredible way to usher in the new year.

This photo only shows a fraction of the wax that covered me that night. Photos stopped happening once we were all fully invested. I also love the “Dexter” feeling here, with the tarp, giving it a sense of potential danger lol. I’m showing much more of myself here, please be gentle!

👀
You look delicious. Who doesn’t love rainbow sprinkles? Not this guy.

And this night, after the wax was removed, my co-tops and I proceeded to shower together, as they weren’t ready to let me go just yet. They meticulously ensured all bits of wax was removed, paying particular attention to my breasts and nipples, to my inner thighs and pussy. I was putty in their hands! We toweled off, cuddled on the bed, and had one of the most wonderful threesomes I’ve ever had. They controlled each and every orgasm. My hands were purposefully kept from being able to touch them, to feel their skin, their warmth. I was their puppet, which was precisely where I wanted to be.

The aftercare was so tender and beautiful in this moment and I can still recall the feeling once I regained control of my senses. Bliss. What an incredible way to usher in the new year.

👀
Be gentle about what? You look like a literal piece of art. In all seriousness, this should be in an art exhibit. Your body looks divine and scrumptious. The starkly contrasting colors draw the eyes everywhere, it's hard to stay focused for too long.

That story sounds remarkable and I enviously await your next story as they are all so amazing. 🤩

👀
I’m so turned on right now by that story and picture 🥵🥵

Thank you so much for sharing! So not sorry for being pushy 🤣

👀
WOW! What an amazing experience! So incredibly arousing! Love the photo too!

Be gentle about what? You look like a literal piece of art. In all seriousness, this should be in an art exhibit. Your body looks divine and scrumptious. The starkly contrasting colors draw the eyes everywhere, it's hard to stay focused for too long.

That story sounds remarkable and I enviously await your next story as they are all so amazing. 🤩
Are you trying to make me blush over here? Because it’s working!

📸
You have a lovely way with words. I felt like I was watching and/or participating. And that picture is a work of art, not only because of the wax but your body and pose. Thank you for sharing. 💋

(I can't believe I just discovered this.)

👀
So glad to hear and see you like the sensations of the hot wax making your body the beautiful picture.

👀
Story and photo are both so erotic 🥵

Yet another thing on my list of curiosities. Wax play. I love hearing your perspective with it.

Back