MissLabelled’s Sunday Story Time

Last week I mentioned I was on a path of new discoveries. Not everything in kink is new to me, and today’s photo is when I first got into the scene(?), lifestyle(?), community.

As anyone reading this thread can appreciate, my life has certainly been a ride. Flashing back to 1994 when I tried playing the gay man everyone thought I was. And played it up I did. I was such a twink! The bears loved me, the daddies loved me, hell, even the queens took me in. I was introduced to many different kinks at that time but it all felt wrong; I wasn’t doing it as me. In 1999 I came out to my closest friends and family but we won’t get into that.

Now flashing forward to when this photo was taken with everything feeling right. What a difference! Granted on this particular day I was extremely nervous, attending a kink event as a solo woman. The butterflies were dancing in the pit of my stomach but I was determined to make this happen. I can be quite determined! I chose this mesh dress because I absolutely love my tits and I love showing them off, lol! The bottom of the dress is not mesh but a short (tiny?) skirt.

I felt good, despite the nerves.

No play happened that evening, which is how I intended it to be, I’m not one to just jump into this type of activity with random strangers. This night was for me to make an appearance, an introduction of sorts, and to gather information on who attends these events, how the events are run, and so on. I had conversations with person after person until my voice was hoarse. And I have made extremely close friends from that evening, one who tops me regularly and she is so wonderful!

So while I am still learning new things (I will share something again next Sunday) I am not entirely new to kink, just exploring it much more deeply now.

View attachment 2336024
You are amazing and sexy.

Last week I mentioned I was on a path of new discoveries. Not everything in kink is new to me, and today’s photo is when I first got into the scene(?), lifestyle(?), community.

As anyone reading this thread can appreciate, my life has certainly been a ride. Flashing back to 1994 when I tried playing the gay man everyone thought I was. And played it up I did. I was such a twink! The bears loved me, the daddies loved me, hell, even the queens took me in. I was introduced to many different kinks at that time but it all felt wrong; I wasn’t doing it as me. In 1999 I came out to my closest friends and family but we won’t get into that.

Now flashing forward to when this photo was taken with everything feeling right. What a difference! Granted on this particular day I was extremely nervous, attending a kink event as a solo woman. The butterflies were dancing in the pit of my stomach but I was determined to make this happen. I can be quite determined! I chose this mesh dress because I absolutely love my tits and I love showing them off, lol! The bottom of the dress is not mesh but a short (tiny?) skirt.

No play happened that evening, which is how I intended it to be, I’m not one to just jump into this type of activity with random strangers. This night was for me to make an appearance, an introduction of sorts, and to gather information on who attends these events, how the events are run, and so on. I had conversations with person after person until my voice was hoarse. And I have made extremely close friends from that evening, one who tops me regularly and she is so wonderful!

So while I am still learning new things (I will share something again next Sunday) I am not entirely new to kink, just exploring it much more deeply now.

View attachment 2336024
It sounds like quite an amazing journey.

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread! I love your pics as much as your text and will follow the thread with great interest!

View attachment 2336024
If you ever come to the states, would love to play with you.

Happy you’ve found it now, welcome to my little corner of lit ;)
My love nothing about you is little. This is a very sexy thread and I get to learn more about you 😘
giphy.gif

I do find myself in the States on occasion but as I stated in my post, these are not activities I do with just anyone. It takes a great level of trust, one that can only truly be fostered in person, after numerous encounters.
Would look forward to it.

*sigh* nothing comes easy

Side note: One day, Al Jourgensen will admit he loved making this music lol
Oh…somethings come easy….*sigh*

IKR!?!? Though I do admit that realizing that this and Stigmata were sung by the same person might be the most shocking revelation of my life.

How so delightfully evil of you to drop this here with no follow-up!

Please share? Please?
Ok, well…

First I was going to ask “can I sit in your lap while you tell them?” But then I thought, you have quite an audience for your stories. Would be a little cumbersome for me to sit in your lap while you regale us all.
Sooo I thought maybe I could sit in someone else’s lap who also wants to listen. And they could play with me while we listen 🤭

🫣 just a thought

Ok, well…

First I was going to ask “can I sit in your lap while you tell them?” But then I thought, you have quite an audience for your stories. Would be a little cumbersome for me to sit in your lap while you regale us all.
Sooo I thought maybe I could sit in someone else’s lap who also wants to listen. And they could play with me while we listen 🤭

🫣 just a thought

giphy.gif

Back