The pull too hard
The loosening of edges
The other side of breath

I’m needing
That danger -
The pull too hard
The knowing you wont
The thinking you will…
Beautifully done. Illustrated with words and an image, you have dropped the gauntlet. I know mine all just be photography as my words don’t usually do things justice.

Frankenstein VT2.jpg
Yes, that's me underneath, I just used a bit of Photoshop. It's not something that I fear more that he is something to be feared. I have always been a Hammer House of Horrors fan.

I had a spell of taking naked pics out of doors during the summer but anything more full bodied wasn't suitable.

Beautifully done. Illustrated with words and an image, you have dropped the gauntlet. I know mine all just be photography as my words don’t usually do things justice.

Oh, I don’t expect anyone to write something, this is just how I express myself. I didn’t mean to do more than offer an example for the assignment. Don’t let what I post hinder yourself from posting another great photo like the last assignment! 🌷

View attachment 2184929
Yes, that's me underneath, I just used a bit of Photoshop. It's not something that I fear more that he is something to be feared. I have always been a Hammer House of Horrors fan.

I had a spell of taking naked pics out of doors during the summer but anything more full bodied wasn't suitable.

This is awesome! What a great application of photo-manipulation! I love Hammer House as well, and this Frankenstein’s Monster is iconically scary. Well done! 🌷

Beauly Priory, Inverness-shire, Scotland

Old cemeteries and churchyards have always held a fascination for me. During the day, they are peaceful places... the ruins and monuments giving us a glimpse into the funerary art and church architecture of a given time period. I have never felt uncomfortable in a graveyard during the day. At night however, even though my logical mind knows nothing is different aside from the time and the light, my imagination can get the better of me, making me feel as if my presence there breaks some taboo. My senses are heightened and my mind and body are on edge. Poised for a rush of terror... or, perhaps, one of arousal.

Beauly.JPG

Assignment #6

Neck Rope

I’ve seen the slip
In my mind -
The pull too hard
The fall into unconsciousness
The leaving my body

I’ve felt the slip
In your hands -
The pull too hard
The loosening of edges
The other side of breath

I’m needing
That danger -
The pull too hard
The knowing you wont
The thinking you will…
Hmmmm, would love yo hear more of that experience.

So many great examples of scary things to fear! Well done everyone! 🌷

Assignment 7: Light up without bulbs

For this assignment you will find a subject and light it with something other than your indoor lightbulbs. Be creative! Some ideas? The sun or moon, a candle flame (careful please), a campfire, an outdoor lamplight, etc. What you choose as your subject is up to you this week, so let your imagination go wild! Can’t wait to see what you come up with 😊

Not the greatest artistic shot there but a couple of different light sources. I think technically it fits the challenge.

I am loving this thread. I have some learning to do, but I'll participate also. Everyone has some great ideas, and creativity. Thank you.

This is a beach almost entirely made of pieces of shells. I captured this as the sun was rising, so the water looks like it is glowing.

Attachments

• B889C689-4209-47A1-9120-A4D55A08521E.jpeg
    B889C689-4209-47A1-9120-A4D55A08521E.jpeg
    641.4 KB · Views: 30
Been a fan for close to ten yrs. First time seeing them live! They were absolutely fantastic. Worth every penny. If they’re on your side of the jungle, definitely go see them!

08261207-F9F8-4CA8-ABFD-D49009089AB0.jpeg

Last Sunday was bonfire night here in the UK, we commemorate the attempt by Guy Fawkes to blow up the Houses of Parliament with fireworks displays.

Back