ukwifekathy

Good Morning. I have had a few "true-life" stories published now, and am so grateful for all who have read and appreciated them. Unfortunately I had to turn comments off fairly quickly, I am not going to dwell on that, and I also noticed that my profile photo shows as somewhat squashed. So I am going to put a couple of photos here to see if they turn out better.
I'm not here to enter competitions, I am just a very normal housewife, working woman, who loves sex and fun, and I learned if you give situations a poke, you can make your deepest desires come true. All my stories are true, but some people won't believe that. Please give them a read sometime.
PS I have also tried chat on here. I don't get it, why can't chat be real, why is it all silly role play? Boring!
Also I have encouraged a few private messages - the idea was to discuss my stories and life, but it is a bit too time consuming, and I don't feel motivated to reply to "Hi" and "Are you horny". But, I am supposed to do as I am told so... "Hi back" and "No, it's too hot".
Good Morning. I have had a few "true-life" stories published now, and am so grateful for all who have read and appreciated them. Unfortunately I had to turn comments off fairly quickly, I am not going to dwell on that, and I also noticed that my profile photo shows as somewhat squashed. So I am going to put a couple of photos here to see if they turn out better.
I'm not here to enter competitions, I am just a very normal housewife, working woman, who loves sex and fun, and I learned if you give situations a poke, you can make your deepest desires come true. All my stories are true, but some people won't believe that. Please give them a read sometime.
PS I have also tried chat on here. I don't get it, why can't chat be real, why is it all silly role play? Boring!
Also I have encouraged a few private messages - the idea was to discuss my stories and life, but it is a bit too time consuming, and I don't feel motivated to reply to "Hi" and "Are you horny". But, I am supposed to do as I am told so... "Hi back" and "No, it's too hot".
Hi Kathy, I notice you posted your pics at 5.10 am Just as my morning wood is at its peak. I haven't read Any of your stories yet, are they on this site? What is you writing name?

Just found this thread. Thanks Kathy and I’m really looking forward to reading about your hot adventures. X

Thanks for recent messages. At work at the moment. My writing name is the same as on here, sure you'll find them.
I get that some of the messages sent personally rather than on the forum, are just trying to put me in my place. I am under too much pressure so have put a few people on ignore. Sorry.

Thanks for recent messages. At work at the moment. My writing name is the same as on here, sure you'll find them.
I get that some of the messages sent personally rather than on the forum, are just trying to put me in my place. I am under too much pressure so have put a few people on ignore. Sorry.
I am in bed myself & playing😋. Can I keep in touch with you on here? If you don't mind? Xxxx Rob.

Unfortunately inane, crass and disrespectful comments are part of the daily life on Lit ... You don't have to reply and there is always the "Ignore" button if you want to use it (although hopefully not on me - I'm trying to be one of the good guys!)

Good afternoon Kathy from a very warm , pleasant North West . I am an avid reader of stories on Lit and yours intrigue me greatly . The incredible realism you place while describing and recalling are the key for myself knowing these experiences are true . Thrilling that you are disciplined by two ladies close to you and the natural acceptance that yourself and Alan have reached is so refreshing .
Please keep up the wonderfully erotic accounts…
Sent with respect and admiration as well as constant arousal ,
Mark x

Love the outfit, I wish I was your neighbor, or co-worker, or customer at work

Thank you for all your comments, good and bad. Afraid I have had a bit of a wobble this last week. It's like my bit of fun suddenly turned into something much more serious. I need to accept what I am, and find a way to enjoy people knowing and commenting. Just haven't got time to even think at the moment xx

Thank you for all your comments, good and bad. Afraid I have had a bit of a wobble this last week. It's like my bit of fun suddenly turned into something much more serious. I need to accept what I am, and find a way to enjoy people knowing and commenting. Just haven't got time to even think at the moment xx
Don't dwell on the haters, they're either jealous or stupid. Maybe both.

If you feel this whole thing is getting too much, just stop! Many of us will miss your posts and stories (I'm working my way through them and loving you exposing yourself so honestly) but we'll get over it ... and the trolls will move on to another unsuspecting victim.

I'm still trying to work out your location and the places you can visit within a 90 minute drive - and obviously hoping one of them is within 90 minutes of my location 😜 😈

So lovely.

Back