New here what do you think

Welcome! The female form has many variations and each has it’s own sexiness. Part of the human experience is finding the magic in what is.
That being mentioned, would love to see you and give you my $.02.

Judging from your first pic you look amazing! I hope you'll post more for us to enjoy :)

I'm a mother of two and I remember having exactly the same thoughts and doubts... yes your body has changed but it's still beautiful, even though it's different now. Your hips will be fuller and your breasts bigger. And any stratchmarks are a sign and a reminder of how strong you are. And your picture is gorgeous 😍

Very sexy, your courage will be rewarded with self confidence as the feedback you get will be all positive…

You have a very attractive hourglass shape. Stretch marks I find, are like scars. Visible reminders of the things we have survived. Be proud of them. I put kisses on my wife's all the time.

Sorry finally had the courage 😅
Glad you found the courage to post, both in terms of articulating how you feel but also to put your body out there. It’s a beautiful body you have there, and I hope the comments give you some of that support and confidence you are missing ☺️

Back