Wet Wednesday

Photog1rl

Luscious Goddess
Edited to add-
Tru to keep it classy y’all. I won’t be here to reign you in but as the beer ads say, “enjoy responsibly.”

So there have been mentions of Wet Wednesday in other threads but not yet a thread dedicated to it. This is the space for all things wet.

Wet t-shirt, shower or pool pics, or under the hose? How about playing with ice or soaking in the tub? Covered in bubbles? Wet hair don’t care? This is the place to post your photos.

What a great way to celebrate hump day and get y'all nice and thirsty for Thursday!

I'm starting it off with a photo from my thread. Sorry for the duplicate photo post but I will get some more to share and I hope others will jump on in and share as well.

As this is an AM PICS thread only post your original photos. Follow all posting guidelines and please link anything explicit.

Last edited:
So there have been mentions of Wet Wednesday in other threads but not yet a thread dedicated to it. This is the space for all things wet.

Wet t-shirt, shower or pool pics, or under the hose? How about playing with ice or soaking in the tub? Covered in bubbles? Wet hair don’t care? This is the place to post your photos.

What a great way to celebrate hump day and get y'all nice and thirsty for Thursday!

I'm starting it off with a photo from my thread. Sorry for the duplicate photo post but I will get some more to share and I hope others will jump on in and share as well.

As this is an AM PICS thread only post your original photos. Follow all posting guidelines and please link anything explicit.

View attachment 2266620
Beautiful

View attachment 2266620
This is so gorgeous and sexy AF.
I love the way your body looks. Wet or dry. You are, simply put, magnificent.

I hope this thread takes off. As a place where creativity about "wet" comes to play. A fun place. A place of cute, fun, funny flirtyness.
I for one will do my best. hmmmm....can men post?????

This is so gorgeous and sexy AF.
I love the way your body looks. Wet or dry. You are, simply put, magnificent.

Thank you very much!! 💕
I hope this thread takes off. As a place where creativity about "wet" comes to play. A fun place. A place of cute, fun, funny flirtyness.
Exactly what I'm hoping for!
I for one will do my best. hmmmm....can men post?????
Absolutely!!! All are welcome to post!

Back