Do you like furry girls?

My wife is furry...

This was from a photo shoot she did as she posed for the photographer in front of her. They both love the furry look so she posed for them. I was able to get this pic.

blSOPTKa_o.jpg
Love the hairy pussy

Love the hairy pussy
She poses for a lot of guys that love hairy pussy. She loves to open her legs and let them gaze and take pictures. She loves the attention. Two or more men giving her all that attention! She loves it. Needless to say.. Me too!

I love this thread! It’s so nice hearing people appreciate a woman’s natural body. A full bush makes me feel so womanly but I have to wax because I’m in my 20s and younger guys prefer/expect hairless. :(
We would love you whatever way you choose!!

Hi I'm GirlFur!

I have a thick bush and a "stairway to heaven" that stretches up beyond my bellybutton. I usually let my underarms grow out a bit. I do like to keep my legs smooth and shiny though.

Early in my life I was shy about how much body hair I had. I tried to hide it, shave it, pluck it, wax it, etc., but it always grew back quickly and thickly.

Eventually I discovered that most people accepted me as I am, and some people are really into the fur.

Let me know what you think!
I love a furry bush. Looking at it and licking it. Nothing better!

Hi folks thanks for the replies! I hope people will use this thread and enjoy it.

A couple of people asked more details about me. My kinks...mostly I just like rough, wild sex. I like to go hard. I like hard grips and restraint, but I'm not really into bondage because I'm not patient enough to wait around for a guy to tie me up just right. I'm more spontaneous. I like some pain...spanking my whole body, getting rough with my breasts and nipples. Choking can be fun if you trust your partner. I like 3somes and DP. i like all positions but i like being on top so my partner has his hands free and can run his fingers in my bush and fur trail, and go wild with my tits, and play with my ass. I LOVE being watched, one of my fave experiences was when two guys took me into a bedroom at a house party, then they DP'd me and the door was open and people came in and watched.
Wow! A dream girl!

Hi I'm GirlFur!

I have a thick bush and a "stairway to heaven" that stretches up beyond my bellybutton. I usually let my underarms grow out a bit. I do like to keep my legs smooth and shiny though.

Early in my life I was shy about how much body hair I had. I tried to hide it, shave it, pluck it, wax it, etc., but it always grew back quickly and thickly.

Eventually I discovered that most people accepted me as I am, and some people are really into the fur.

I'm a thick bush lover xx

Hi I'm GirlFur!

Think I saw a photo of you, basically sitting on my face looking up I saw your amazing nipples. I need to find that photo and take care of business - a real woman is so friggen hot. Body hair is very normal, just because cosmopolitan says to shave does not mean it's right. No one complains seeing a guys nasty hairy pits - why is it wrong on a woman? We have hair for a reason.
Love your photo, thanks

I love a furry bush. Looking at it and licking it. Nothing better!
Hi babe. (girlfur). I've said it before, you are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen. Your body FUR sets you apart from everyone else. Your in a class by yourself. Don't make any changes. Your gorgeous and I would be in your door step every day if I lived close to you. I believe you like yourself this way and you'll not make any changes. You enjoy showing yourself off to ALL of us and we love you for it. 😍💋

What Savanna was lookin at allllll night 😈

View attachment 2297946
Oh, honey what a night. Love the way you explain in detail the fun you both had. I felt like I was there as well. The warmth of both bodies had me exploding also. (You should write stories).
Thank you for including us in your fun times.
(Been off the site for awhile(wgyg).

Hi I'm GirlFur!

I love it when a woman will let that muff grow and I love fucking hairy pussy using a big mirror.
I get to that cunt eat the cock alive

I love it when a woman will let that muff grow and I love fucking hairy pussy using a big mirror.
I get to that cunt eat the cock alive
Honey, your stairway to heaven is HEAVEN. As I said before, your bush is the best. I am so envious of Savanna..😛😍

Hey girl, if your smile is warm and joyous, and if you treated me like a lady, and looked after me well. I couldn't care less.

Some women do like hairy pussy.But I think if some would just switch up at times. Keep it shave and then let that muff grow wild. Fucking hairy pussy and seeing that cock going in and out of hairy muff cunt is so erotic,especially when she starts to have their orgasm all that creamy orgasm goo starts to boil out of that sweet hairy cunt.

I think us older guys are drawn to hairy bushes because it was the norm growing up. You would see it in playboy and penthouse, as the epitome of femininity. The hair seemed to represent a mature young woman at the time (70’s -80’s). Anyway, I think it’s sexy, love to see a blonde with a dark bush, much better to determine her natural hair color, lol.

Back