What sexual traditions do you have with your partners?

2trains

Experienced
I’m curious about what sexual traditions people have with their sexual partners. I was at one point a bull for a couple. He couldn’t perform but didn’t want to lose his wife so when I got divorced they reached out to me and asked if I would be interested. It morphed into one of the best experiences of my life.

2 things she loved more than anything was to fuck on the table where her husband ate each day and when we were done let our cum drip onto his spot. Then she would suck me hard again and I’d bend her over that spot and take her from behind while she licked the spot clean. She told me every time she walked past the table her pussy would throb and nipples harden.

The other thing she loved was to tie him to their bed and have me fuck her all over the house so he could her her pleasure which made him very happy. And her completed drained.

I have others but I’m curious if any of you have traditions.

I’ve always had anal sex with my gf on my birthday!! I still continue that tradition!! My birthday is a few months away!!!

Our tradition is my girlfriend sticks her cock in whatever hole of my body she wants to use. Whether I am awake or sleeping lol

Back