What do you do when 'the one' ...

MichiganBiker27

Experienced
... the lovely and beautiful, smart, sexy and cute submissive woman dissappears? When you talk for a few fleeting days and everything feels so right? And then she is gone. Did something happen to her? Did she decide to focus on the vanilla side in her (if there was one)?

I'm here to lament and to see if I can get over this. And also, if she happens to see this post, tell her I miss her and I hope she is ok.

You do the same thing that I do when the handsome, funny, witty, dominant man who can actually handle my spiciness disappears: you learn from it and keep it moving. Does it feel like a punch in the gut to get abruptly ghosted? Yes. Hell yes. But in this particular online setting, it happens quite often. Like, a lot. You think you feel the beginnings of a connection and the moment you curl your hand — to grasp it, to try to pull it close, to try to maybe let your guard down and believe it's safe — that's when it disappears without warning.
You make smarter choices in the future for your own sanity's sake. You only share small bits of yourself until the other person makes it more plain that they're here to stay, at least for now. But, you find a way to also not become bitter and still put forth the most authentic version of yourself, every time.
Finally, you stop allowing yourself to have lofty expectations. People will show who they are through their actions. Fuck nice words. A snake can do that. You need them to be a nice person.
And so, you try and try again and you absolutely take breaks from it all when you need to. You add more real life opportunities to make connections, if you'd like. Or find other online avenues, if you'd like. You don't limit yourself & you certainly don't let anyone else dictate your worth.
Here's to hoping you find a more lasting and genuine connection in the setting of your choosing 💖.

Oh & you stop calling that person "the one" & stop placing these people on pedestals. Dethrone that person during this time of lamenting because you're the only one who deserves to be perched so high in your life.

Back