Female Sub Wanted for Phone Sex MFF Threesome

Some like to join in some like to listen in. Just finished using a busty slut while a younger sexy baby girl listened in. This busty slut loves an audience. She loves to be listened to by another horny female

Some like to join in some like to listen in. Just finished using a busty slut while a younger sexy baby girl listened in. This busty slut loves an audience. She loves to be listened to by another horny female
Sounds hot

The sound of two sexy submissive women exploding an orgasm at the same time. Telling you they are cumming…. you can’t help but stroke. And wow…did they drain my balls this morning. Join us for fun if you are a sexy, horny female.

The same two fuck toys (early 40s and 50) exploding with pleasure over and over. Phone fucking, tit slapping, ass spanking, nipple pinching. Fingers up tight asses licking their dildos clean and tasting themselves … Each one having multiple orgasms and draining me so fucking good. Want to be a third? Want to try me out one on one first? Message me and see if we “click”

Back