Female Sub Wanted for Phone Sex MFF Threesome

jerryb1966

Daddy For Fun
This Dom Daddy has a regular skype voice submissive who I use on a regular basis. She was a phone sex virgin before we talked and now she’s a hot submissive looking to expand her boundaries. We are looking for another sexy submissive in the US who is female to join us and heighten our fun. Plan on listening, participating, and having lots of orgasms with us.

When my regular submissive, he’s not available, we may just have one on one sessions. Message me for more information and to tell me about yourself if you are serious.

Cum and join us….🧑🏻‍🦱👩🏻‍🦱👩🏻‍🦰

So this afternoon was just amazing. I used one while the other listened and then had them switch and then played with both at the same time. The number of orgasms was off the charts and my explosion was pretty damn hard. What a fucking great experience with two hot submissive‘s. If you’re interested, let me know…

This is from my submissive to all you women who may have interest:

“Hello, my Daddy and I are looking for a Bi lady to listen in to our phone play on skype. My Daddy encourages me to have multiple orgasms every time we play. When we first started, I only had two maybe three. Now it is in double digits. You can listen and play with yourself Daddy will also pleasure you also while I listen and play with myself. We look forward to meeting with you. I know I will!”

Bumping this...from my cum toy....her words today were "I still have hope"

“Hello, my Daddy and I are looking for a Bi lady to listen in to our phone play on skype. My Daddy encourages me to have multiple orgasms every time we play. When we first started, I only had two maybe three. Now it is in double digits. You can listen and play with yourself Daddy will also pleasure you also while I listen and play with myself. We look forward to meeting with you. I know I will!”

I am older WF not bi but curious, who is turned on by your post. I have toyed with Bdsm, but don't like the humiliation or severe pain. I have had a couple of interactions with females, years ago in person that I enjoyed, but never went anywhere. I would love to learn more about what you and your Daddy have in mind!

I am older WF not bi but curious, who is turned on by your post. I have toyed with Bdsm, but don't like the humiliation or severe pain. I have had a couple of interactions with females, years ago in person that I enjoyed, but never went anywhere. I would love to learn more about what you and your Daddy have in mind!
Your timing is perfect, we had a second threesome this morning.“Both partners truly enjoyed it. My regular fucktoy stated that it was amazing and she loved it. The second woman who was new to our threesome, said she truly enjoyed herself, found it sexy.

A second MFF phone sex threesome was had this week and it was HOT. One submissive playing with her self while I used the other… I used her extra hard at her request so she could explode and lose count how many orgasms she had. Both submissives had fun. The one I used the hardest called it “fucking amazing.”

She said she wants more… Who am I to argue. Interested? You know what to do…

Third one in the books….older 50s sexy slut listened, played with herself and had great orgasms as I used an early 50s fucktoy and gave her waht sne wanted…lots of cumming! Want to join in? Want to just listen and cum? PM me.

Last edited:
A new MFF threesome today…. It was the best one yet. These two sexy women were the ultimate CUMTOYS for me. To quote them, one said it was fucking amazing. The other said it made her so wet.

You, sir, seem to have a knack for finding these subby sexy women. I salute you!

This Dom Daddy has a regular skype voice submissive who I use on a regular basis. She was a phone sex virgin before we talked and now she’s a hot submissive looking to expand her boundaries. We are looking for another sexy submissive in the US who is female to join us and heighten our fun. Plan on listening, participating, and having lots of orgasms with us.

When my regular submissive, he’s not available, we may just have one on one sessions. Message me for more information and to tell me about yourself if you are serious.

Cum and join us….🧑🏻‍🦱👩🏻‍🦱👩🏻‍🦰
Sounds fun 🫣

2nd MFF threesome this week…. It was REALLY hot.. These two sexy women were sexy fucktoys for me. A hot woman and her early 40s with nice perky tits and a hot body and a curvy busty 34 yo slut who was used and dominated by both of us. I have discovered that one of my submissives loves to submit to me, but loves to dominate and control the other fucktoy joining us. It is an amazing combination. This will be a repeat encounter with these two sexy women. They drained me well! If you wonder what it’s like, join us. I can promise you one thing… you will orgasm.

Don’t miss out you horny curious submissive minded ladies….I am scheduling another one this week. Who will you join? Busty and curvy? Skinny with perky tits? Younger (30s)? More mature (early 50s)? Babygirl (mid to late 20s)? Lets find out!

Last edited:
Next session scheduled for tomorrow morning. Early 50s fucktoy who cums over and over and an early 40s MILF submissive who will be used by me but also have some control the 50s fucktoy with me…..my cock is rock hard thinking about it.

Great morning session with these two SEXY women with each cumming multiple times and one well satisfied and balls well drained Dom Daddy. These two cum well together.....

Back