Do you like furry girls?

Okay baby. Let's have details about last night with Savanna. (How many orgasms for each. Who got the most love juice while licking and sucking, you know what I mean). ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘…
Grooooan...

Juuust got home. Hangover from hell.

I smell like her I taste like her she's inside my body. I'm half me half her right now.

Fuck she's amazing...so pretty and girly and she shaved herself so smooth so she could feel my fur on her naked skin

We scissored and I ground my clit on hers and I came so fucking hard I forced my juice up inside her. I told her I wanted to knock her up and be her baby daddy and she exploded for me and said she never came so har.

We scissored and I ground my clit on hers and I came so fucking hard I forced my juice up inside her. I told her I wanted to knock her up and be her baby daddy and she exploded for me and said she never came so har.
MMmmm. You make me cum so hard too. I bet your juice tastes fantastic. Would love to lick and suck your pussy forever. OH! And she could join us too.

Back on! Hope everyone is doing great!

So...I think you guys wanted deets on my girl date with seductive Savanna ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

She's a gorgeous brunette, slender and super fit, kind of petite like a gymnast cheerleader type. So I picked her up, she was wearing this adorable flirty little pink dress and I just wanted to devour her๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I had on jeans and a little tank top. It flashed my belly but wasn't like outrageous. So we went to dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant in West LA. We were public about holding hands and kissing, but not too crazy. Except she kept putting her hand on my bare belly and rubbing me under my shirt. She was very affectionate, ya know? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

After dinner we vaped in the car and went to a club, had a drink or two and danced.

Back