*-The Devils Angel-*

Afternoon,

It's always daunting to start somewhere new, post yourself, put yourself out there and then wait for some kind of reaction or feedback.... anything really. However, over time I have gotten comfortable in doing so.

We all have our reasons, stories or even excuses for being on here. Maybe, over time, I will tell mine. I don't know.

We shall see. Maybe this will be a new hangout / hideout / escape room for me. Or maybe our love will be extreme but fleeting. Even, it could be that our exchange is left at the first turn. At this stage, none of us know the answer to that.

So.....yeah, this is me putting myself out there. Feel free to say hi.

P s it's always hard to pick your first photo for your first post. But the sun is out, so I thought it should reflect this in an outdoor environment.

For now, farewell...if you do want to enter my world. Feel free.
This selfi is like feel free

Late night bath last night....but had wine but then fell asleep after I came out of the bath I was so relaxed and didn't post this!

Better late than Never I suppose
Appreciation post, better late than never also!

Afternoon,

It's always daunting to start somewhere new, post yourself, put yourself out there and then wait for some kind of reaction or feedback.... anything really. However, over time I have gotten comfortable in doing so.

We all have our reasons, stories or even excuses for being on here. Maybe, over time, I will tell mine. I don't know.

We shall see. Maybe this will be a new hangout / hideout / escape room for me. Or maybe our love will be extreme but fleeting. Even, it could be that our exchange is left at the first turn. At this stage, none of us know the answer to that.

P s it's always hard to pick your first photo for your first post. But the sun is out, so I thought it should reflect this in an outdoor environment.

what a classy and spot on welcome to contact you
KIMBERLY

Holy fuck me! How did I not see this thread earlier? Your pics are INCREDIBLE! Holy shit! 100% serious, you may very well be the hottest girl on Lit! You certainly take the hottest pics and have the hottest cleavage! Holy shit!
This may sound weird, but as a socially awkward nerdy guy, there's something extremely erotic about Gothic girls, because on the outside they seem to be the complete opposite of me, so it's always interesting to get to know the girl behind the clothes and make-up😂

I heard your vocaroo. Are you Scottish.

Don't feel obligated, but I would love it if you would contribute to my foot thread....

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-feet-of-literotica.1553342/page-5

Afternoon,

Stunning beauty x.

Late night bath last night....but had wine but then fell asleep after I came out of the bath I was so relaxed and didn't post this!

Better late than Never I suppose
What an amazing body and the ink mmm. If you have piercings as well I'm tracking you down. 🥰

Back