Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shyguyyyy, hello! How are you? It's the nipples, right? The nipples are popping. :D
I am doing alright.
Yes, the nipples are definitely popping... and not the only thing that's popping. :devilish:
You are always a woman who will give me many lewd thoughts.
:kiss::rose:😘:heart:

Hello, my Lit friends! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. Life, you know how it goes sometimes. What's new around here?

Here is a pic of my tits that I think is especially good, lol. Let's play the classic B&W vs Color game. 😄
Yes and yes. I have never seen a bad picture of your tits. And this one shows your luscious lips as well. Boing!

Hello, my Lit friends! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. Life, you know how it goes sometimes. What's new around here?

Here is a pic of my tits that I think is especially good, lol. Let's play the classic B&W vs Color game. 😄
Looking fantastic in both, Sally! Your tuts are fantasy worthy! 😍💋😘

I'm alright, how are you?
Same old, same old, my friend.

I’ve tried to keep things low key.
Low key is a pretty good way to be, I think.

Very nice!!!😍
Thanks!

Yes and yes. I have never seen a bad picture of your tits. And this one shows your luscious lips as well. Boing!
Trust me, bad pics exist. I just don't share them. ;)

Looking fantastic in both, Sally! Your tuts are fantasy worthy! 😍💋😘
Thank you, that's a lovely compliment!

Did a little photo shoot today, inspired by your praise. I use a tripod and shutter remote. Technical glitches happen, and at one point I was taking mini videos instead of pics: Whoops!
Damn Sally, I am more in lust with you every day. You are so beautiful, sexy, desirable and alluring. I would love to cover you in licks and kisses. You're truly a stunning woman.
😘 :love: :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Did a little photo shoot today, inspired by your praise. I use a tripod and shutter remote. Technical glitches happen, and at one point I was taking mini videos instead of pics: Whoops!
New here. I’ve been through the whole thread and just want to say thanks. You are beautiful and such a fun and honest personality to go with it. I don’t typically make comments but just wanted to express my appreciation after lurking through the entire thread.

New here. I’ve been through the whole thread and just want to say thanks. You are beautiful and such a fun and honest personality to go with it. I don’t typically make comments but just wanted to express my appreciation after lurking through the entire thread.
Thank you for the lovely comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ☺️

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!
Oh my goodness! How lovely!!

Welcome back! Its hard to decide, both are gorgeous, but on balance I prefer colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back