Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang Sally

Wanna go for a ride?
Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!

I remember the sexy pics, but I also liked the sexy attitude you showed in some of the things you posted. I'll be a regular lurker on this thread - thanks for creating a home for us!

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Sexy Sally, yes your are a wonderful sexy dream. Glad to see you opening a new home.

WOW!!

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

I’m not sure how I feel about you making a pic thread.

Excited? You betcha
Proud? More than I have words for
A wee bit jealous that so many more people are going to discover your gorgeous bod? Maybe a smidge, but it’s your heavenly bod and you deserve to be adored.

But who cares how I feel? This is all about you and you deserve all the good things.

Go girl, you’ve got this!

:heart::heart::heart:

Hello sexy, I’m so pleased you decided to open your own ‘house of fun’. I’m along for the ride. Hope it remains fun for you, and yes, I’ve always said you have a sexy body right from the first time we met.

Looking forward to seeing more on a regular basis. :kiss:

Hi indeed. It's always nice to see new faces... or other body parts. Or just to have an innocent talk.

👋 MS
I remember some of your pics and they were all sexy and intriguing, happy you will be sharing more.

Oh yeah, I'll be right here enjoying everything you post. Rock star lady!

Good morning, friends! Thanks for the thread-warming support! I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. It's very cold here today, so I'll be hibernating indoors.

Here's a pic of my butt 😁

That bum is utterly edible!

I wish I was there to keep you warm. We wouldn’t need blankets

I remember the sexy pics, but I also liked the sexy attitude you showed in some of the things you posted. I'll be a regular lurker on this thread - thanks for creating a home for us!

You know...I'm really pleased that you think I have a sexy attitude and that you found it memorable. That's a special kind of compliment right there.

Hope it remains fun for you, and yes, I’ve always said you have a sexy body right from the first time we met.

It's a difficult thing to internalize. I've always been focused on what I want/need to change. I'm working on it.

In a weird way, posting pics and seeing all the compliments is a kind of therapy. I appreciate every one of them!

A new thread started by a very sexy lady! Yay! This will be something to look forward to. :)
You have a very sexy body. I'm glad you like to share it with us.

Wow... I appreciate your posts showing a sexy mind and love your tits (and nipples!). And that behind is so inspiring! Color me subscribed!

Good morning, friends! Thanks for the thread-warming support! I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. It's very cold here today, so I'll be hibernating indoors.

Oh you've made it a very lovely start to the weekend! Thanks for sharing!

Now how do you expect anyone to get out of bed with you when you're flaunting that gorgeous thing at us?

Welcome back, beautiful lady! It’s great to see you!

Your adoring fans have missed you.:devil::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back