Twisted Sugar (pic thread)

You need to ask for a refund, the person who did the waxing missed a few inside your lips, having said that, it does look tasty. I’m wondering if someone has been giving it the tongue test. 😁😇

Another incredibly hot story for us to enjoy! The cleavage photo definitely helps as well 😈🍆

The cleavage looks so hot, and are those Daddies marks that I see poking out?
Yes they are, they matched up perfectly with his fingers when we checked. When he would grip my titty with his whole hand, they're a match.

You need to ask for a refund, the person who did the waxing missed a few inside your lips, having said that, it does look tasty. I’m wondering if someone has been giving it the tongue test. 😁😇
Hey this is only my 3rd visit, I'm not exactly a model client that stays completely still 🤣🤣. However it is better than what I had previously and I love the feel of it. I am delicious, but it does need to be tongue test approved. 😋🤣🤣

Today is going to be a little different and to make it fun, you'll need to respond.
Daddy and I have what we call "The List"

We put things on it that we want to do with/to each other. Something will come up in conversation and one of us will say "add it to the list" or "put that on the list" The pic I added is not us and it's from the web but it's of an item on our list.
This is where you cum in, share at least one thing that's on your LIST.
Sex in front of a roaring fireplace, I think is sensual, erotic and sexy, all a good combination for some hot fucking. Plus no mosquitos!!!​

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921_065504_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_065504_Dropbox.jpg
    745.6 KB · Views: 167
Today is going to be a little different and to make it fun, you'll need to respond.

We put things on it that we want to do with/to each other. Something will come up in conversation and one of us will say "add it to the list" or "put that on the list" The pic I added is not us and it's from the web but it's of an item on our list.
Sex in front of a roaring fireplace, I think is sensual, erotic and sexy, all a good combination for some hot fucking. Plus no mosquitos!!!​
One thing on my list is to come home from work, to find my partner kneeling naked on the ground in the living room, with a blindfold over her eyes, and some rope or ribbon that I can use to tie her up by her feet. I could smell that dinner has been cooked, and I know that I can do whatever I want at the moment.

Go to a sex club 😊

Happy Sexy Saturday
Today's post is about one of my most favorite tasks given by Daddy. I hope you'll enjoy reading about and seeing my answers. If you want to share your answer if it was your task and/or share your thoughts on my picks.

Hi Baby girl.
Your first task is too find 3 pictures, gifs or memes of things you want us to do and provide a description of why you picked them. You have 24 hours to complete. Any questions?

1. Against The Wall Kiss
I want to be shoved up against a wall, grabbed by the throat and kissed like a woman is meant to be kissed. The grabbing ass and spanking is an added bonus. All while grinding your cock against me.

2. Blow Job
I love to suck cock for the right man. One that holds my hair, plays with my hair and scalp, controls my head at times, allows me to worship his cock with my mouth, tongue, lips and lightly use my teeth. I need Daddy to be able to push me beyond my gag reflex and help me take as much of your cock down my throat as I can. I know it will make my eyes tear up, but those streaks of tears will be a badge of honor from successfully taking your cock down my throat. Preferably on my knees between your legs sucking your cock, once in while using your toe to rub against my clit.

3. Anal Hook
This is something I want to try, I think it would be so freeing to be so restricted and feel such pressure and pleasure while servicing your cock.

And because I'm an over-achiever

4. Blindfolded kissing neck
This one bc my neck is so sensitive, I can't imagine how it would feel if Daddy blindfolded me and tied my hands above my head. I know my Daddy is so good with his mouth.

Last edited:
I love this!

Seeing all of these, they make me want to do them all. They seem loving, demanding, and just seem like so much fun. Thanks again for the amazing share!

Back