Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a huge distance; just enough to be difficult to do very regularly. But it's my husband's hometown, and over the past few years most of our visits have been stolen hours when I was in town with my family to visit my in-laws. 😋
Having spent the last two days tangled up in some stolen hours (LOL and other things), I can say I am a fan of them. :) And depending on the in-laws, they might be double-blessed - hours with the partner, and hours away from the in-laws. :)

Having spent the last two days tangled up in some stolen hours (LOL and other things), I can say I am a fan of them. :) And depending on the in-laws, they might be double-blessed - hours with the partner, and hours away from the in-laws. :)
Ooh, yay for stolen hours!

Story: I went to him -- my dom, my "owner" -- at midnight, as instructed. I let myself into his apartment and found him in the dark. I said "hi," and he shifted his body to invite me to sit and cuddle against him. No other words were spoken. Within seconds my hand was curled around his cock and he had freed a tit from my dress. I sat back to expose myself fully and then lifted my tits with both hands in offering. And so it went, hot as always. I "served" him; he "used" me. When it was over, we cuddled and watched the rest of the news, and then he dismissed me, and I drove back through the night to my husband and sleeping children.

Pic: looking sweet in his favorite dress
Isn’t it something when you look great in a dress and all we want to do is get you out of it.

Hi Sally! Good to see you. Hard to pick, but I think thee B&W one is hottest! But with those tits, both are fantasy level images. Thanks and welcome home.

Hello, my Lit friends! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. Life, you know how it goes sometimes. What's new around here?

Here is a pic of my tits that I think is especially good, lol. Let's play the classic B&W vs Color game. 😄
Good to see you around Sally. Missed your lovely pics.

I’m going with colour this time around, but both are good.

Hello, my Lit friends! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted. Life, you know how it goes sometimes. What's new around here?

Here is a pic of my tits that I think is especially good, lol. Let's play the classic B&W vs Color game. 😄
Hi my gorgeous Sally, it is always a pleasure when you stop in.
I love both pics so much as your breasts are always so magnificent. The B&W one looks more artistic, but the colour one just pops and makes me feel I could reach out and touch them.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss: :rose:

Nice. We have a DADT situation. Not sure I'd like to find that out about my wife, but great that it works for you.

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!
Hi Sally , great fucking tits😍😍😍😍

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!
Hi I'm new pleasure to meet ya

It's like I have to choose between two favorite desserts. Can't I have both? :giggle:
They are beautiful and sexy as always, both in B&W and in full color!

Hi Sally! Good to see you. Hard to pick, but I think thee B&W one is hottest! But with those tits, both are fantasy level images. Thanks and welcome home.
I am usually a colour girl myself, but I think I'm with you for this particular pic. It works! Thank you. :)

Good to see you around Sally. Missed your lovely pics.

I’m going with colour this time around, but both are good.
Thank you, Todgy!

Just lovely. I prefer the black and white photo.
Thank you! The only thing I don't prefer about the b&w photo is that it highlights how messy my hair was, lol. :D

Hi my gorgeous Sally, it is always a pleasure when you stop in.
I love both pics so much as your breasts are always so magnificent. The B&W one looks more artistic, but the colour one just pops and makes me feel I could reach out and touch them.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss: :rose:
Shyguyyyy, hello! How are you? It's the nipples, right? The nipples are popping. :D

Hi Sally , great fucking tits😍😍😍😍
Why, thank you! They are my best feature, lol, so I share them much more than anything else.

Hey, it's nice to see you around.
Hey Beastie! How are you doing?

And amazing tits they are!
Thank you! 😽

Welcome back sweetheart, I’ve missed you and your (o)(o) 😜
Have you now? :sneaky:

Hi I'm new pleasure to meet ya
Hi! Welcome to my thread! I hope you enjoy it.

It's like I have to choose between two favorite desserts. Can't I have both? :giggle:
They are beautiful and sexy as always, both in B&W and in full color!
Yeah, of course you can have both. I think you just did! lol

You’ve been missed.
Draco, hello! I've missed you too! I hope you're doing all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back