Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story: I went to him -- my dom, my "owner" -- at midnight, as instructed. I let myself into his apartment and found him in the dark. I said "hi," and he shifted his body to invite me to sit and cuddle against him. No other words were spoken. Within seconds my hand was curled around his cock and he had freed a tit from my dress. I sat back to expose myself fully and then lifted my tits with both hands in offering. And so it went, hot as always. I "served" him; he "used" me. When it was over, we cuddled and watched the rest of the news, and then he dismissed me, and I drove back through the night to my husband and sleeping children.

Pic: looking sweet in his favorite dress
A short but needed session.

Story: I went to him -- my dom, my "owner" -- at midnight, as instructed. I let myself into his apartment and found him in the dark. I said "hi," and he shifted his body to invite me to sit and cuddle against him. No other words were spoken. Within seconds my hand was curled around his cock and he had freed a tit from my dress. I sat back to expose myself fully and then lifted my tits with both hands in offering. And so it went, hot as always. I "served" him; he "used" me. When it was over, we cuddled and watched the rest of the news, and then he dismissed me, and I drove back through the night to my husband and sleeping children.

I see why he likes the dress, you look stunning! Your story is incredibly arousing as well. 🔥🔥

I can understand why it's his favorite. It looks great on you, and seems to have easy access. ;)
Thanks for sharing your pic and your experience. Both make me smile. :)

A simple and powerful little encounter - those are often the best.

I see why he likes the dress, you look stunning! Your story is incredibly arousing as well. 🔥🔥
I was thinking more like "cute" or "sweet" -- very "good girl," lol -- but thank you!

I can understand why it's his favorite. It looks great on you, and seems to have easy access. ;)
Thanks for sharing your pic and your experience. Both make me smile. :)
Oh yes, easy access is a must! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

A simple and powerful little encounter - those are often the best.
I mean, I won't lie: I was expecting more and was a bit stung to learn that's what our time would be, but I got over it and came to appreciate the hotness and the way it plays on our dynamic. He later said he was testing me to see if I would come to him under those circumstances. I passed. 😋

Is there someone who wouldn’t! Add me to the sign up sheet 🤤
I'm sure they are not to everyone's taste 😋 which is fine. I'm glad you like 'em!

A nibble at least.
At least! 😏

That had the desired effect on me
Knew I could count on you, Todgey!

Delicious Sally
YUM
😏

Excellent bonus pic. Anticipation...

Glad to hear your passed the test. Now, you can anticipate your next exam!
So fun to tease 😄
Lots of time for anticipation - it's been two weeks and will likely be another month or so before there's another opportunity 😭

Damn! I keep coming back......
Hehe *blush*

Got damn I just jerked off and completely covered my screen in nut looking at those huge tits

Distance can always be a challenge. Still, it's nice when you cover the distance. :)
It's not a huge distance; just enough to be difficult to do very regularly. But it's my husband's hometown, and over the past few years most of our visits have been stolen hours when I was in town with my family to visit my in-laws. 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back