the idea of a mood and/or the attempt to capture me

dusty pianos; blurry photos; the flashing light of the train coming into the station; fog settling over the city; dusk; afternoon; melancholy late night walks; smoking cigarettes indoors; getting your autumn sweaters out of storage; finding the key to your padlock diary; rededicating yourself to the process; the sound of snow falling
Mm hm, paints a lovely picture there, PB and a sublime picture, thank you! 🥰 🤗 :kiss: :devil:

dusty pianos; blurry photos; the flashing light of the train coming into the station; fog settling over the city; dusk; afternoon; melancholy late night walks; smoking cigarettes indoors; getting your autumn sweaters out of storage; finding the key to your padlock diary; rededicating yourself to the process; the sound of snow falling
That sounds divine, PB! Enjoying your words and photo 😍😘

If in need of something, please say something to your loved ones. I know I'm a random person on the internet but I'm happy to type and share and try to be a comfort if you need it.

Attachments

• IMG_0864.jpg
    IMG_0864.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 17
If in need of something, please say something to your loved ones. I know I'm a random person on the internet but I'm happy to type and share and try to be a comfort if you need it.
You've always been a trusted friend, PB, such a good heart and it's good to know you're here if needed.........lovely picture!! 🥰 🥰 🤗 🤗 🤗 :kiss:

Wish it would snow here, but this will warm us up for sure, happy new year!! :heart::kiss: 🫂 🫂 🫂
Happy new year! The snow is so beautiful but went out to shovel last night and it was soooo wet & heavy. Who needs a gym when we have snow?

pre-pandemic there was something about being at the gym and having those moments to myself for quiet exhibitionism in the locker room that were always so thrilling. i prefer to workout at home, and run outside, nowadays but i do miss these opportunities.

Attachments

• IMG-1091.jpg
    IMG-1091.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 15
pre-pandemic there was something about being at the gym and having those moments to myself for quiet exhibitionism in the locker room that were always so thrilling. i prefer to workout at home, and run outside, nowadays but i do miss these opportunities.
Happy New Year dear PB! Look at you!! 🥰

You wore panties at the gym? I feel like I would spend way more time working out if I came across you there from time to time

Last edited:
I would imagine that gym misses you too, I know I would miss seeing you walking around like that, PB!! :love::love::kiss:🫂

Back