A Few Pics to Show Me!

It's Friday!
Snow continues, but I don't care, it's been a really quick week for me.
All the Bitches are meeting here after work except for Tori, her ex is being his usual asshole self and is ditching his kids so she can't join us, fucker.
Becca is super excited for her party, she said the last time she had a good drunk and good sex was when we all went to Vegas and that was in November!
I'm going to get that girl laid, even if I have to do it myself lol!

It's Friday!
Snow continues, but I don't care, it's been a really quick week for me.
All the Bitches are meeting here after work except for Tori, her ex is being his usual asshole self and is ditching his kids so she can't join us, fucker.
Becca is super excited for her party, she said the last time she had a good drunk and good sex was when we all went to Vegas and that was in November!
I'm going to get that girl laid, even if I have to do it myself lol!
You lay her sweetie and imagine it's me! I'll kiss her from your lips and clean you up later!

The view would be obstructed by our bodies.
I find that if I flirt with bouncers and show them some extra cleavage they are putty in my hands...

Aren’t most men putty in your hands seeing the extra cleavage?

While these comments were related to the bouncers, rather than to me directly, I do have an observation I would like to make.
I would note that putty is soft and malleable.
We were originally talking about a part of my body being in your hands.
While I have never hat the experience, I am quite confident that, if the body part in question were in your hands, it would not be soft and malleable.

A pretty shitty weekend for me.
Friday we went to the bar, two of the bitches got sick and another got her period and left early, so I went home alone.
Saturday Steve was supposed to come over but he texted me and said he wanted to get serious with a woman and I reminded him that we agreed to keep it casual, then he told me it wasn't me but another woman. I asked him to come over for goodbye sex and he turned me down.
I smoked a joint and overdid it last night and felt like shit all day today.
A waste of a weekend and another man out of my life, why do I even try?

Men, what can I say, sweetie.

Join my team. 💋

You've got hugs and kisses here.

You are a beautiful lady darling. Def would love to have you on my arm for a night out at a jazz bar.

Friday we went to the bar, two of the bitches got sick and another got her period and left early, so I went home alone.
Saturday Steve was supposed to come over but he texted me and said he wanted to get serious with a woman and I reminded him that we agreed to keep it casual, then he told me it wasn't me but another woman. I asked him to come over for goodbye sex and he turned me down.
Sorry to hear of your bad weekend. I hope your friends have recovered from their sickness.

I'm sure that you won't be without company for long.

Christy,

Sorry to hear the grim news.. ☹️☹️☹️

Have you tried rebound sex with Nate??? You could try to have sex with Amber's hubby..??

I’m sorry your weekend tanked. At least Steve was straight with you. You should’ve called Nate or his buddy. I’m sure either would’ve been happy to help out a girl in need.

I've received an increase of DMs that have been crude and disturbing and I really don't need any of that shit, especially now.
I won't be sharing updates or pics or anything here for at least a while, the past couple days have really soured me towards people on this site and it's not fun for me any more.
I make no apologies but I will say it disgusts me at the way some guys act here including their self entitled belief they can order a woman like me to do what they want.
I will be messaging those who I have in the past and still enjoy interacting with them.

I've received an increase of DMs that have been crude and disturbing and I really don't need any of that shit, especially now.
I won't be sharing updates or pics or anything here for at least a while, the past couple days have really soured me towards people on this site and it's not fun for me any more.
I make no apologies but I will say it disgusts me at the way some guys act here including their self entitled belief they can order a woman like me to do what they want.
I will be messaging those who I have in the past and still enjoy interacting with them.

Come here sweetie, let me hold you and shield you from these horrible men. I've got more ice cream to share. You want?

I'm sorry that you are subjected to inappropriate and rude behaviour, unfortunately it almost seems par for the course these days. During my time here I have known a number of ladies from ampics who have been driven away by the behaviour of a few ignorant morons. I do hope that you won't be another. I enjoy your photographs and your refreshing honesty expressed in your posts. Hope to see you again soon.

As the @cowboyup6977 said make good use of the "ignore" feature. It's what it's there for.

I wonder often as to what Allia, Justa, Val, some of the awesome women from Lit here that left for the same reasons are up to now days ???

So sorry that the jerks came out of the woodwork

I stumbled onto this thread for first time today, Really like it.
I'll need to take the time to start at beginning and read thru it all.
Hope to see more photo's and stories of fun nights

Don't understand why folks would send rude DM's - except that they are no class jealous.

Well, I certainly don't blame you for putting some distance between you and the creeps. I hope you've gotten some peace. We miss your posts, but you have to take care of yourself first!

Back