A Few Pics to Show Me!

Christy2Cum

Sex Addict
I finally found a place to post some pics of me!

Please don't post negative/degrading remarks, I know I am not dainty or a supermodel, but I try to look my best.

Otherwise, let me know what you think!

The first pic was when I was getting ready for a night out, backless dress that felt so good, had to get stick on cups after because of my sensitive nipples, lol!

The second pic has a bit more of a story to it but yes it is what you think it is in my mouth lol!

I can't remember much about the last pic but I really liked it and I don't like many pictures of myself!

IMG_22-08-05_17-01-51-271.jpgMTXX_MH20230101211240758.jpgIMG_22-08-13_21-32-09-842.jpg

Please don't post negative/degrading remarks, I know I am not dainty or a supermodel, but I try to look my best.

The first pic was when I was getting ready for a night out, backless dress that felt so good, had to get stick on cups after because of my sensitive nipples, lol!

The second pic has a bit more of a story to it but yes it is what you think it is in my mouth lol!

I can't remember much about the last pic but I really liked it and I don't like many pictures of myself!

View attachment 2221024View attachment 2221025View attachment 2221026
Nice, very nice. Especially the show and tell number 2 🙂🙃

I see what you mean about sensitive nipples in that first picture. Meaning I see a nice pokie!

Very beautiful and I wish I was the lucky guy that gave you the gift in the second picture.

Very hot. The second one makes me think thoughts ;)

Okay a few more as I took a stroll down memory lane!

The first one is when I first went back to blonde, really shows off my eyes

The second one was when I was going to a party and I had a beautiful strapless gown on, love that dress but I think it washes me out with my blonde hair now.

The last one is when I was trying on outfits for a lingerie photo shoot, that teddy is super comfy and I think it is the only one I have that isn't thong style!

The age old question of blonde vs. brunette!

Of course I expect most of you guys are still looking at my boobs in the third picture to even notice I have hair!

Attachments

• IMG_22-06-25_21-34-40-469.jpg
    IMG_22-06-25_21-34-40-469.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 1,900
  • IMG_22-02-13_22-04-32-114.jpg
    IMG_22-02-13_22-04-32-114.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 1,898
  • IMG_22-02-05_15-03-57-888.jpg
    IMG_22-02-05_15-03-57-888.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 1,911

The second one was when I was going to a party and I had a beautiful strapless gown on, love that dress but I think it washes me out with my blonde hair now.

The last one is when I was trying on outfits for a lingerie photo shoot, that teddy is super comfy and I think it is the only one I have that isn't thong style!

Of course I expect most of you guys are still looking at my boobs in the third picture to even notice I have hair!
Oh sexy in all three but I am partial to you with dark hair. Really love the hair colors in the third picture.

Wow! What a doll!

Back