Sweet Minxee

Minxee

Curious
SWEET MINXEE

So.... I decided to create a place to store all of my fun things as I tend to have them spread across lots of different threads. There will be a combination of pictures, writing and the occasional thoughts. Oh and maybe... the occasional voice clip to prove I don't have an accent.
Not everything will be sexy and erotic but some of it will be. :oops:

What does a person write for the very first post of a thread?!? :unsure:

About me...?
A very relaxed Aussie that goes with the flow. 🇦🇺
Addicted to sweet things. I run and function on sugar as I cannot have much caffeine. 🍫🍬🍭

I'm a good girl.... even when I am being naughty. :devilish:

So apparently its hard to find things in amongst things so here is an Index for those who have just joined us. Also dates are in Aussie times and format!

Picture 23/04/22
Picture 23/04/22

Picture 23/04/22
Picture 23/04/22
Picture 23/04/22
Picture 23/04/22
Picture 23/04/22
Writing 23/04/22
Writing 23/04/22
Writing 23/04/22
Picture 25/04/22
Picture 27/04/22
Voice 27/04/22
Picture 29/04/22
Picture 29/04/22
Voice 30/04/22
Writing 02/05/22
Picture 03/05/22
Picture 04/05/22
Picture 04/05/22
Picture 06/05/22
Writing 09/05/22
Writing 10/05/22
Picture 13/05/22
Writing and Voice 15/05/22
Picture 17/05/22
Picture 20/05/22
Picture 24/05/22
Picture 27/05/22
Picture 31/05/22
Picture 03/06/22
Picture 07/06/22
Picture 10/06/22
Picture 14/06/22
Picture 17/06/22
Picture 21/06/22
Picture 24/06/22
Writing 01/07/22
Picture 16/07/22
Picture 09/08/22
Picture 12/08/22

Picture 23/08/22
Picture 26/08/22
Picture 30/08/22
Picture 07/09/22
Picture 14/09/22

Picture 18/09/22
Picture 21/09/22
Picture 18/10/22
Picture 07/11/22
Picture 20/06/23
Picture 27/06/23
Picture 30/06/23
Picture 05/07/23
Picture 11/07/23
Picture 19/07/23
Picture 26/07/23
Picture 31/07/23
Picture 02/08/23
Picture 06/08/23

Picture 08/08/23
Picture 15/08/23
Picture 30/08/23
Picture 10/09/23
Picture 03/10/23
Picture 03/10/23

Last edited:
SWEET MINXEE

So.... I decided to create a place to store all of my fun things as I tend to have them spread across lots of different threads. There will be a combination of pictures, writing and the occasional thoughts. Oh and maybe... the occasional voice clip to prove I dont have an accent.
Not everything will be sexy and erotic but some of it will be. :oops:

What does a person write for the very first post of a thread?!? :unsure:

About me...?
A very relaxed Aussie that goes with the flow. 🇦🇺
Addicted to sweet things. I run and function on sugar as I cannot have caffeine. 🍫🍬🍭

Im a good girl.... even when I am being naughty. :devilish:
Subscirbed... Also
YAAAAAAY

Okay enough pictures... time for some writing...

I’m naked and pressed up against you. My nipples rubbing against your bare chest. You can feel how hard they are for you.
I would be kissing your neck softly as I press my mound up against your cock and rub against it. You can hear the change in my breathing. The soft but subtle whisper of a whimper as I nibble on your earlobe. I kiss across your mouth and gently kiss your lips. I nibble your lower lip hoping you will part them a little for me to slide my tongue inside. Letting me taste you as I deepen the kiss. My hands lightly scratch at your back and up into your hair holding you into me. I grind against you some more as I moan into your delicious mouth.

I pull away panting and gasping for breath before sliding down your body onto my knees. I look up at you as I kiss along the shaft of your cock. One of my hands comes up and takes hold of your shaft as I start to lick the tip. My other hand cups your balls and gently squeezes them. They are heavy and full of cum. Cum that I want inside me. I continue looking up into your eyes as I lick your balls before sucking them gently. I take the head of your cock in my mouth and I suck down hard on it as I slide it deep into my mouth. I start to work it in and out of my mouth, my hand pumping along with it, as I take it deeper and deeper, suck after suck. I run my tongue up and down your shaft as it slides in and out of my mouth. Occasionally I will let just a very soft scraping of teeth slide along your shaft and the tip of your cock watching for reaction as I whimper into your cock.

I’m taking your cock deep in my mouth now and I remove my hand as I try to take you into my throat. I want my lips to kiss your balls as your cock fills my throat. I blink back the stinging tears as I push it further and further in. I reach down and plunge a finger deep into my wet pussy and moan down into your cock in pleasure. I fuck my finger a few times making it nice and wet before I bring it up and begin to rub it around your asshole. My pussy is wet and throbbing for attention but I focus on you. Cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Feeling it push and stretch my throat. My whimpers and moans vibrate through. Your balls are pushing up against my wet lips. One hand massaging your balls, squeezing and sometimes gently running my nails over them. Giving them a mixture of sensations. My finger at your ass probing at the forbidden hole dipping in and out as you fuck my face.
I look up at you through wet eyelashes. My eyes pleading with you. I want you to cum. I need you to cum.

I continue to devour your cock. Suck down hard on the stroke in, as your cock fills my throat, preventing me from breathing. And then slowly sliding your cock out as my lips grips around you, taking that moment to breathe.
Breath in, go deep, suck hard, slide out, breath out, repeat.

A sudden sharp pain to the back of my head makes me gasp out around your cock as I am brought out of my thoughts and into the present. You have wrapped my hair around your hand and are using it to control me. I can hear your breathing quicken and feel your balls tighten as you begin to grunt. You are close. Hearing you and knowing you are close excited me and sends a jolt straight down to my dripping wet lips. I want to touch but I know I need to focus on you. Without warning you push your cock deep into my throat causing me to struggle in your grasp as you cum deep down into me.

I try to swallow what I can and choke having you so deep in my throat. I cough and take in deep breaths trying to breathe. My nasal passages hurt from the cum that flooded them. Once I have regained the ability to breathe I look up into your eyes as I begin to lick you clean. I start licking at your balls and make my way up your shaft. I grasp your cock in my hand and milk you if any last drops as I lovingly lick the tip of your cock before taking the whole thing into my mouth and sucking down hard. I let you slide out of me as I sit back on my heels blushing.

I feel your thumb as it strokes my cheek.
“Such a good girl”.
A shiver goes through me and my core tightens. I smile up at you.
“Now I think it’s your turn to be rewarded….”

Last edited:
Back