Sweet Minxee

Well you will be happy to know that my backside did get a good spanking/whipping/flogging last night from the new boyfriend... Not enough to leave any marks but enough for me to feel the bite of it... make me whimper and cry out... and get very aroused... Was a good night! I once again forgot to get pictures of my outfit though! I really need to remember to take more pictures.

Well you will be happy to know that my backside did get a good spanking/whipping/flogging last night from the new boyfriend... Not enough to leave any marks but enough for me to feel the bite of it... make me whimper and cry out... and get very aroused... Was a good night! I once again forgot to get pictures of my outfit though! I really need to remember to take more pictures.
attend my study for aid in remembering
bring the big paddle

attend my study for aid in remembering
bring the big paddle
You KNOW I hate the paddle…. So mean!!!

Though atm his favourite toys to use on me is a ping pong paddle… it has texture and does a really solid thwack… and a riding crop which makes me yelp… I’m sure they will get used more often in the future.

I have my eye on some toys but I have other bills to pay first. *pouts* stupid real life getting in the way of my fun!

Back