Where's the Rest of Me?!

If you follow this thread, then you know I post only photographs of myself here, and that I never post anything too explicitly sexual. Yet, over the past couple of weeks, I have had several of the photos from this thread removed, without further explanation, only terse statements such as: "Material prohibited per our forum guidelines" or "removed per DMCA complaint."

I'm at something of a loss. I do not want to sound paranoid, but I find myself wondering if this is some sort of attack in retaliation for
my support for my friend Dawn.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why mildly (at most) erotic photos of myself would violate these policies?

Meanwhile, here is a photo of me that I like that I assume violates nothing.

attachment.php

Let's see how long it remains uncensored.

You mean those pics of you in black nylons, garters and bra, where you are wearing more than the average VS TV commercial? (Very nice btw). Hmmm. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...

What is DMCA?

You mean those pics of you in black nylons, garters and bra, where you are wearing more than the average VS TV commercial? (Very nice btw). Hmmm. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...

What is DMCA?

Digital millennium Copy-write Act. I’m guessing someone claimed the pictures weren’t really hers.

If you follow this thread, then you know I post only photographs of myself here, and that I never post anything too explicitly sexual. Yet, over the past couple of weeks, I have had several of the photos from this thread removed, without further explanation, only terse statements such as: "Material prohibited per our forum guidelines" or "removed per DMCA complaint."

I'm at something of a loss. I do not want to sound paranoid, but I find myself wondering if this is some sort of attack in retaliation for

Can anyone enlighten me as to why mildly (at most) erotic photos of myself would violate these policies?

attachment.php

very sexy

attachment.php

Still as gorgeous and beautiful as ever

Digital millennium Copy-write Act. I’m guessing someone claimed the pictures weren’t really hers.

That's insane.
:mad:

No.
That some of the pics are not you and you’re acting clueless.

I know Josie in the real world, and I saw no pictures here that were not her.

What can happen is someone pirates a picture (photo or art), puts it on their own website on an older page to backdate it, then goes back to the cite hosting the original picture and claims copyright violation.

It looks like Literotica may have again gotten duped, perhaps willingly, as it has shown a tendency lately to interpret its rules in ways that punish those who express Conservative viewpoints.

The last photo that was removed by the mods was not the same woman that Empress Josephine posts face pics of. I have seen the full photo set uncropped including face and body.
It’s not politically motivated or because she shows less revealing photos. It’s because the photo wasn’t her.

Back