the idea of a mood and/or the attempt to capture me

the eager anticipation of feeling full, delicate moments of tempting passion; isolating each sweaty temperament; infinity & i don't know what else; celestial flirtation

Attachments

• IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1852.jpg
    IMG_1852.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1855.jpg
    IMG_1855.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 31
When you click on them fast enough it looks like a gif, well done!! :sneaky::devilish::heart::kiss:πŸ₯°
I did record it as a video (easier than capturing posed images... when having such big fun) and screenshot the images so that probably explains why you can do that! :LOL:

Very sexy series of pics, and yes when you click through them it is like a gif. Each sexy in their own but also together. Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹

Very sexy series of pics, and yes when you click through them it is like a gif. Each sexy in their own but also together. Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹
Always welcome! The images got sooo much more explicit as the day progressed but we'll see about sharing those. :devil:

went on a run & got all sorts of sweaty yesterday, after two months off which means any sort of gains i thought i had are out the window; slowly building them back. needing for some time to stretch and core strengthen today, with the hopes of having enough space to clear my mind & just be present in the moment; sometimes the workouts i get are a little more explicit but the strain & energy used on various muscles could never be more pleasurable. well, maybe they could? who knows.

went on a run & got all sorts of sweaty yesterday, after two months off which means any sort of gains i thought i had are out the window; slowly building them back. needing for some time to stretch and core strengthen today, with the hopes of having enough space to clear my mind & just be present in the moment; sometimes the workouts i get are a little morebut the strain & energy used on various muscles could never be more pleasurable. well, maybe they could? who knows.
Nothing clears the mind like a good workout, am I right? :sneaky:(y)πŸ₯°:devilish:

went on a run & got all sorts of sweaty yesterday, after two months off which means any sort of gains i thought i had are out the window; slowly building them back. needing for some time to stretch and core strengthen today, with the hopes of having enough space to clear my mind & just be present in the moment; sometimes the workouts i get are a little more explicit but the strain & energy used on various muscles could never be more pleasurable. well, maybe they could? who knows.
Workouts are best when they leave you feeling totally spent!

Back