the idea of a mood and/or the attempt to capture me

the eager anticipation of feeling full, delicate moments of tempting passion; isolating each sweaty temperament; infinity & i don't know what else; celestial flirtation

Attachments

• IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1852.jpg
    IMG_1852.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1855.jpg
    IMG_1855.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 42
When you click on them fast enough it looks like a gif, well done!! :sneaky::devilish::heart::kiss:πŸ₯°
I did record it as a video (easier than capturing posed images... when having such big fun) and screenshot the images so that probably explains why you can do that! :LOL:

Very sexy series of pics, and yes when you click through them it is like a gif. Each sexy in their own but also together. Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹

Very sexy series of pics, and yes when you click through them it is like a gif. Each sexy in their own but also together. Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹
Always welcome! The images got sooo much more explicit as the day progressed but we'll see about sharing those. :devil:

went on a run & got all sorts of sweaty yesterday, after two months off which means any sort of gains i thought i had are out the window; slowly building them back. needing for some time to stretch and core strengthen today, with the hopes of having enough space to clear my mind & just be present in the moment; sometimes the workouts i get are a little more explicit but the strain & energy used on various muscles could never be more pleasurable. well, maybe they could? who knows.

went on a run & got all sorts of sweaty yesterday, after two months off which means any sort of gains i thought i had are out the window; slowly building them back. needing for some time to stretch and core strengthen today, with the hopes of having enough space to clear my mind & just be present in the moment; sometimes the workouts i get are a little morebut the strain & energy used on various muscles could never be more pleasurable. well, maybe they could? who knows.
Nothing clears the mind like a good workout, am I right? :sneaky:(y)πŸ₯°:devilish:

went on a run & got all sorts of sweaty yesterday, after two months off which means any sort of gains i thought i had are out the window; slowly building them back. needing for some time to stretch and core strengthen today, with the hopes of having enough space to clear my mind & just be present in the moment; sometimes the workouts i get are a little more explicit but the strain & energy used on various muscles could never be more pleasurable. well, maybe they could? who knows.
Workouts are best when they leave you feeling totally spent!

i've been battling colds for a couple of weeks but i've been trying to sweat through it all to some meh levels of success. but every time i sweat i like to try to capture the moments afterwards; sometimes i'll lick the sweat from my balls off of my fingers, other times i'll just cool off and stretch everything out. it's always rewarding and despite all of this exhaustion i know i need to make this a regular part of my routine!

Attachments

• IMG_2485.jpg
    IMG_2485.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 6
Those undies certainly stretch in all the right places, PB, always great to see you!! πŸ₯° :heart:πŸ«‚πŸ«‚:devil:

Those undies certainly stretch in all the right places, PB, always great to see you!! πŸ₯° :heart:πŸ«‚πŸ«‚:devil:
Thank youuu, Tali - they do hug everything nicely though riding in them I was flopping around a bit. :kiss::devil:
Looking awesome PB! 😍😍 Hoping you are over the colds but not the sweating πŸ˜‰
Thank youuuu, Passions! Over the colds but working on stretching more than sweating for a bit! ;)

i need to start getting into a more regular exercise routine again but it's been hard to find the time between work and taking care of this baby and taking care of the house and this and that and this and that and this but anyways i'm trying to take care of myself to some success.

but anyways i took twenty minutes this afternoon and stripped down and followed some naked yoga video and had a blast and instead of killing my body with so much cardio i might try this out more regularly because it felt really good and nice and here's a shot of me getting ready to do cobra pose.

Attachments

• IMG_2973.jpg
    IMG_2973.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
Back