Where's the Rest of Me?!

Is this what you had in mind?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wonderful, gorgeous combination.

Real Women Own Dogs (and Cats)

Some
pathetic guy pretending to be a lesbian suggested I don't really look as presented on this thread. That, and a request by a friend to see more of my feet, inspired me to grab my phone to take a few quick spontaneous shots, just to show I'm still me.

Unfortunately, my dog took this (grabbing my phone) as a sign it was time for a walk, so these were the best two shots I could get:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I admit the one of my feet was a bit of a tease to my friend, but it's the best I could do without disturbing the dog and get it begging again.

I'll do something more amenable to foot fans soon.

;)

Attachments

• Pooch01.jpg
    Pooch01.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
  • Pooch02.jpg
    Pooch02.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 5

Some
pathetic guy pretending to be a lesbian suggested I don't really look as presented on this thread. That, and a request by a friend to see more of my feet, inspired me to grab my phone to take a few quick spontaneous shots, just to show I'm still me.

Unfortunately, my dog took this (grabbing my phone) as a sign it was time for a walk, so these were the best two shots I could get:

I admit the one of my feet was a bit of a tease to my friend, but it's the best I could do without disturbing the dog and get it begging again.

I'll do something more amenable to foot fans soon.

;)

Definitely could believe you have nice feet from the stocking pictures. Any color on the toenails, like a passionate deep red?

By Requests

Definitely could believe you have nice feet from the stocking pictures. Any color on the toenails, like a passionate deep red?

I have had a number of requests for this, so...

[removed per DMCA complaint]
I did this on the spur of the moment this morning. It gives me an idea for an artistic shot. I'll put that together soon and post it if it works.

Stay tuned, boys and girls!

I did this on the spur of the moment this morning. It gives me an idea for an artistic shot. I'll put that together soon and post it if it works.

cute feet! Somehow I missed this thread until now. I just went through all your photos. Lovely eyes,beautiful feet, legs to die for...and I love the candid of you smiling while the dog attacks LOL

Beautiful and definitely artistic. Reminds me how bad I need a pedicure. You're perfect!

Very beautiful indeed. Makes us want to see much more of that body of yours. Love the red nails...nothing screams passion more than deep red.

Lovely cute toes. Foot rub?

cute feet! Somehow I missed this thread until now. I just went through all your photos. Lovely eyes,beautiful feet, legs to die for...and I love the candid of you smiling while the dog attacks LOL

Beautiful and definitely artistic. Reminds me how bad I need a pedicure. You're perfect!

Very beautiful indeed. Makes us want to see much more of that body of yours. Love the red nails...nothing screams passion more than deep red.

Lovely cute toes. Foot rub?

I absolutely concur! I would love to see more. A woman of obvious intelligence, a kindness, yet sexuality that is apparent and raw, very enticing!

Thank you all!

Back