Sucking your own Nipples - Question...

I prefer my man or partner to do it for me but when I am in those special "self moments" sucking my own nipples is a part of each session. My nipples are very, very sensative so it is a turn on wheather I am doing it or someone else

i just happen to be someone else....;)

A friend

Here's one of my larger playmates enjoying her own nipples (and my reaction to same), from my swapsmut galleries.

431d00f6b2d597ca178dbe924ba24bb5.jpg

Hiya

I can lick,suck and bite my nipples.Actually , it's a big turn on for me.My hubby also loves to see me doing that.

I don't do it very often, but I can, and it does feel good. I have never done it while masturbating though, I guess I never thought to. Maybe I will next time! :)

I can do it fairly easily but doing it just myself does nothing for me. However once when I was doing it my husband slids up and started tonguing it as well and I realized we were sharing my nipple! That is damn hot!

that is hot. i got wood thinking about it

Well,I have huge tits and can lick my own nipples very easily.I really love to do it when my hubby is watching.

Honestly, I can, have and probably will again. It doesn't do much for me unless someone is watching...:D

I can do it & have been asked to do it by guys - I've discovered I like doing it when I'm alone too!

I'd really really love to watch any of you ladies licking your nipples. That's my single biggest turn-on.

Feel free to contact me with an invite. Please. ;)

I have for years had bigger boobs but until recently I could not have done this even had I wanted. Now mother nature has made it possible - trust me I would rather have them up where they belong and NOT be able to do it - but it doesn't do a lot for me actually. I do enjoy having my breasts and nipples stimulated but to suck on them myself as opposed to my partner just isn't the same.

I have large breasts and I have to say that I love doing this. To see that look in the eyes of the man I am with gives me an even bigger thrill. In all honesty, I love when he is sucking on one of my nipples and I am sucking on the other. Then we share. :eek:) So, to answer your question, yes I love it!

That would be SO HOT!:devil:

Back