How many times do you think you've swallowed cum in your entire life? 💦💋 Someone else's or your own.

Or had your cum swallowed by someone else. A question for men and women. Just a rough guess.

I'd guess women have taken mine somewhere around 80 times, I've swallowed other guy's maybe 50 times, and my own close to a hundred.

How do you feel about your number?

And ladies, has he returned the favor enough? 👅🤠
My own around 20 + times

They say “you are what you eat” - which officially makes a lot of us around here “cumsluts.”

I’ve swallowed mine quite a lot (spat back into my mouth by my wife, or ordered to lick it off her boobs or feet…)… and swallowed a lot of other guys too (usually straight from the source…)

Last edited:
Only mine and too a lot. Masturbating, finishing on wife/GF and sampling, creampie......gotta be 100 at least. I'll sample almost every time, a full cleanup is more rare.

Though I've wanted to many times, fear of contracting some STD has stopped me from sucking other guys. Years ago I had a close friend, a generation older than me as my personal cocksucker. I tried sucking him but he had ED so I never tasted another man's cum. I've swallowed my own for the past couple of years when I masturbate, since I got over my reluctance. So about 40 times I'd guess. Once I got over it, I've regretted not doing it sooner.

I’ve sucked 18 dicks and swallowed each one at least once. Like 4 of them between 20 and 50 times and 2 of them well over 100 times. My husband probably over around a thousand at least. Ummm…. I’ve probably swallowed a lot of cum. I never thought about it like this until now.

The short answer is I do not know, though it was lots! Hundreds probably.

When younger I sucked my own cock lots, sometimes three times a day, all the way to mid 40’s so no stranger to eating my own cum.
When dating, mostly longer term, I would clean up any cum from wherever, same as when married (twice).
Wives also swallowed so my intake was usually restricted to cream pies. When my friend was fucking them we cleaned up a lot of “double barrel” cum shots from faces and cunts plus sucked each other too.
Still cleaning up GF every time; she has taken a liking to my special face cream.

I’ve sucked 18 dicks and swallowed each one at least once. Like 4 of them between 20 and 50 times and 2 of them well over 100 times. My husband probably over around a thousand at least. Ummm…. I’ve probably swallowed a lot of cum. I never thought about it like this until now.
Love to hear about some of your exploits. Any notable occasions cum to mind?

About the same dick count as my wife. She’s swallowed a lot also. She shares mine with me sometimes too.

Lucky guy

Back